Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

shooter
    Rant all you want buddy. I hope there are a lot more of us ranting in November. I never miss a chance to vote. I knew bikers was a better class of people. And after all , you meet the nicest people on a Honda

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    imagine this place in fifty more years.........all these dumbed down idiots..........what a piece of shit this country is turning into.....stupid beyond beliefe......
    That's almost an exact quote of what my Grandfather said in the 70's,,,

About 45 yrs ago,,,

He was ~right~, you are ~right~, and it continues,,,

And it always will. Long after we have all turned to dust, it will continue.

That's probably the biggest reason I don't get my knickers in a twist over it,,, No reason for me to fret about things I cannot change. (And if anyone thinks an election will really change anything, if "Fred" was just the President instead of that damn "Jerry",,, eh,, well,, they really ARE a few bricks short of a load,,,, )

WW3 will help with a 'reset', but the same thing will back again,,, and it always will be,,, Its just the nature of that beast called 'mankind',,,

Anyone care to bet otherwise?

Obama is just a sock puppet following some of the worst policies of the Bush era. It isn't about left or right, both sides are moved by the same hand. Factionalism is a time honored rhetorical device of little value, divisionism simply plays off the polarized versions of popular opinion while ignoring a single over arching agenda that loves neither, you, me nor liberty.
    ss^,
    Ken

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's Bush's fault.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    That's almost an exact quote of what my Grandfather said in the 70's,,,

About 45 yrs ago,,,

He was ~right~, you are ~right~, and it continues,,,

And it always will. Long after we have all turned to dust, it will continue.

That's probably the biggest reason I don't get my knickers in a twist over it,,, No reason for me to fret about things I cannot change. (And if anyone thinks an election will really change anything, if "Fred" was just the President instead of that damn "Jerry",,, eh,, well,, they really ARE a few bricks short of a load,,,, )

WW3 will help with a 'reset', but the same thing will back again,,, and it always will be,,, Its just the nature of that beast called 'mankind',,,

Anyone care to bet otherwise?
    Scot we don't really want to hear that shyt. Can't you gripe and bytch a little and be normal. We believe it can be better. Don't bust our bubble and tell us it can't. We have to try. That's what real god fearing men do. We try to make things better. Those that don't? We call them Liberals.

the right has held the country back for generations.

Its so unbelievable that people on the right complain about the direction of the country when republicans always ruin everything they are put in charge of.

With all of the experience you have you must remember the economy in 08.

DEYSTROYED by eight years of Republican rule.

Remember the budget surplus that Clinton delivered to the right wing when they stole the 00 election?

GONE, we still have not recovered from 8 years of pointless wars and tax breaks that do nothing but make the rich richer.

Under our current leadership we have had CONSISTENT RELIABLE GROWTH.

Here is some data to back up that statement:
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhart...and-investing/

When you look at who is actually a "taker" and who is a "giver" in our society it is consistently the liberal states giving money to the conservative ones. Conservatives love to complain about takers but their policies do nothing but cause their to be more "takers"

Look at this article about which states give more tax dollars to the federal government and which states take more than they give:
    http://wallethub.com/edu/states-most...vernment/2700/

It is clear that without the liberal states the conservative states would be SUNK.

I know in the great state of Massachusetts where I am we only get back 94 percent of what we pay, but in the conservative state of Mississippi each tax dollar given to the government gets more than a 300 percent return. How is it we could afford to take on the conservative policies, without the liberal states to carry the conservative ones we would be doomed....

I dont doubt that the people on this board who can afford this bike have and do work hard for their money, but to think that democrats are all about "giving" money away misses the fact that under democrats our economy has flourished and under conservatives the rich have gotten richer but the average American has been worse off at the end of the conservative term than they were in the beginning.

Im proud to have voted for Obama, I cant wait to get the chance to vote for another Clinton. I am happy living in my state where we give more than we get and also lead the nation in healthcare, educational outcomes and are in the top five for earned income.

Please if you could, point out one measure of overall success as a country that is actually worse than when Obama took office, he has done nothing but work to improve our country. We are all lucky to have had him as our leader.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Scot we don't really want to hear that shyt. Can't you gripe and bytch a little and be normal. We believe it can be better. Don't bust our bubble and tell us it can't. We have to try. That's what real god fearing men do. We try to make things better. Those that don't? We call them Liberals.
    LMAO!!! I'll try to be less realistic next time!!!

Besides, Polly-o-tics just ain't my game!!! I do all my bitchin in the tire threads, dayumit!!!

But if fussin about the 'state of the world' helps folks feel better by letting 'em blow off some steam, hey, why not!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post
    Its so unbelievable that people on the right complain about the direction of the country when republicans always ruin everything they are put in charge of.

Remember the budget surplus that Clinton delivered to the right wing when they stole the 00 election?

GONE, we still have not recovered from 8 years of pointless wars and tax breaks that do nothing but make the rich richer.

When you look at who is actually a "taker" and who is a "giver" in our society it is consistently the liberal states giving money to the conservative ones. Conservatives love to complain about takers but their policies do nothing but cause their to be more "takers"

Look at this article about which states give more tax dollars to the federal government and which states take more than they give:

It is clear that without the liberal states the conservative states would be SUNK.

I know in the great state of Massachusetts where I am we only get back 94 percent of what we pay, but in the conservative state of Mississippi each tax dollar given to the government gets more than a 300 percent return. How is it we could afford to take on the conservative policies, without the liberal states to carry the conservative ones we would be doomed....

I dont doubt that the people on this board who can afford this bike have and do work hard for their money, but to think that democrats are all about "giving" money away misses the fact that under democrats our economy has flourished and under conservatives the rich have gotten richer but the average American has been worse off at the end of the conservative term than they were in the beginning.

Im proud to have voted for Obama, I cant wait to get the chance to vote for another Clinton. I am happy living in my state where we give more than we get and also lead the nation in healthcare, educational outcomes and are in the top five for earned income.

Please if you could, point out one measure of overall success as a country that is actually worse than when Obama took office, he has done nothing but work to improve our country. We are all lucky to have had him as our leader.
    +1 Finally someone who reads and understands what is going on! You know, Eisenhower was a great president and it was because he was for the people and also a decent person, but he would not recognize his party today, nor they him!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post

Hi Kevbuckley333,
    I am curious if you have ever read any of the following
    1) The Constitution
    2) The Declaration of Independence
    3) The Bill of Rights
    4) The Federalist Papers
    Also curious if you have read the Affordable Care Act, see the link below, the .PDF document download is only 974 pages.

COMPILATION OF PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT