Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

Being subsidized the government is good for everybody, isn't it???

I have read all of those documents. I challenge you to find ANY way EVER the president has actually worked against the constitution. As usual the liberal argument includes facts and figures as to why the President is helping our country and the conservative argument is a whole bunch of bluster and accusations with NOTHING to back up their claims.

The affordable care act is a revolution in healthcare, the reason all of the conservative talking heads produce all the propaganda to try and convince you its a bad idea is because as the effects make themselves clear it will show that the act will make us a stronger healthier more productive country. Just in the short time some of its ideas have been enacted the healthcare costs in our country have already begun to stabilize. From 2000-2008 as a country we spent 7 percent more per year on our healthcare each year, last year with a partial implementation of the ACA we slowed our growth to just 2.7 percent. As more of the act comes into focus and as we adjust our healthcare system to meet its requirements the spiraling costs that we have not been able to control for DECADES will finally start to stabilize.

The argument that the something as complicated as the healthcare system in our entire nation needs to be less than a big complex document shows the backwards thinking that causes conservatives to hurt our country. I do nOt think you mean to but your unfound stances are really hurting the future of America.
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Hi Kevbuckley333,
    I am curious if you have ever read any of the following
    1) The Constitution
    2) The Declaration of Independence
    3) The Bill of Rights
    4) The Federalist Papers
    Also curious if you have read the Affordable Care Act, see the link below, the .PDF document download is only 974 pages.

COMPILATION OF PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Steve you bring up some good points. And F6B I think the dont's have already exceeded the do's. Steve I'm not even sure its safe to say vote republican. I have traditionally leaned that way but they are as screwed up as the Dems. I just lean toward conservatives , people with family values and more of a median income. Washington is sooo out of touch. They have no idea how bad it is. The best solution I have is to get rid of them all. We get the quarterly reports of economic growth. Give me a break. This country is going downhill at an alarming rate. We need leaders with vision , someone that can make the hard choices , someone that's not afraid to hurt someone's feelings and someone that has the balls to say no. I say a barrel of oil for a bushel of corn. Let's see those Arabs eat that sand. We feed the world yet our farmers struggle. Let's see how mighty Russia"s army and China"s army is without food. This country does s piss poor job of marketing our assets. We give them away. The rest of the world prospers while we suffer. Thank our leaders for that. We are no longer feared or respected as a nation. We need leaders like Ronald Reagan.............hell its hard to think of another good one in the last 50 years. I'm not even sure the Republicans have a viable presidential candidate. I pray that someone will step forward. Chuck Norris? Steven Seagal? You guys how what I mean. I have just about give up. Not quite , but almost. I don't know about you but I'm tired of pulling the wagon by myself.

Palin Nugent 2016

shooter
    Those don't mean anything to guys like him. They live by the Obama Doctrine. Whatever Obama says goes. Frick the Constitution. Make it up as you go to suit Do Nothings and Disabled Frauds. They're all gonna shyt when we get tired of supporting their lazy azz.

shooter
    You're speakin my language F6B 1911. I already have 'name envy'. My favorite bagger and my favorite type of gun. Son we must be Kin somehow. Third stepbrother twice removed or something.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridlikhel View Post
    Being subsidized the government is good for everybody, isn't it???
    52% of the people apparently think so in the last two elections. I still haven't figured out how 48% can support 100%. I'm not real good with numbers.

Make believe

Those don't mean anything to guys like him. They live by the Obama Doctrine. Whatever Obama says goes. Frick the Constitution. Make it up as you go to suit Do Nothings and Disabled Frauds. They're all gonna shyt when we get tired of supporting their lazy azz.
    As usual this post is a whole bunch of accusations with nothing to back them up. I work as a teacher, have never taken a dime from unemployment, disability, or any other kind of government program. I just look at the facts and data available to help make decisions about what is actually better for the country and it is pretty clear that the liberal agenda is far more effective at actually moving our country in a positive direction.

The conservative agenda tends to look alot like the post, a whole bunch of unsubstantiated angry words. Having to deal this kind of a response in a discussion of what is actually better for our country holds all of us back.

data or just make belive as usual?

52% of the people apparently think so in the last two elections. I still haven't figured out how 48% can support 100%. I'm not real good with numbers.
    Have any data to back this ridiculous statement up? or is it the usual make believe talking points you heard someone say sometime and liked the sound of..

shooter
    Kev you are part of the problem. The fact that people that think like you are educating our children scares the hell out of me. Could be why the US has the lowest test scores of any empowered nation. The problem starts in the public school system and flows uphill. There are some good teachers and I would hope you are one of them. My mom was a teacher . I was married to a teacher for 24 years and my stepmom is a teacher. I know a little about teachers. Not trying to cut you down and nothing personal. Just my opinion.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Palin Nugent 2016
    LOL!!!

Where is old Ted nowadays??? I see to remember a promise of 'Dead or in Jail,,,' a while back,,,

Far as I know, he's still alive, not in jail, and still blowing steam out his cornhole! He's proven to be full of ca-ca on so many levels, he WOULD make a great politician!!! LOL!!!

And Palin? I believe she's the one who got all the Teabaggers riled up,,, Resulting in a 'fractured' GOP,,, Probably the BEST thing that's ever happened to the Dem's,,,

You must be a 'Closet Liberal' as 'Pale and Nug 2016' would certainly mean another win for the Dems,,,