Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS ! - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Its not the hours, its not the effort, it is the RESULTS !

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

This is the "OFF-TOPIC" section

Everyone is entitled to their opinion HOWEVER I ask that everyone please be civil and not lower yourselves to a second grade disagreement. Just agree to disagree and ignore the posts that you don't care for.

No need to let your blood pressure rise.

I love my country and the freedoms that I have...... Discussing Politics is part of everyday life and stirring the pot once in a while isn't going to kill anyone.

POLITICS does play a role in the motorcycle community ... here is some history ...

I believe it was Jimmy Carter that enacted the first federal emissions requirements for on-highway motorcycles, with compliance required for the 1980 model year. . I remember the 1979 Honda CBX being a more powerful bike then the 1980,1981 and 1982 CBX's

In the early eighties, Harley Davidson claimed that Japanese manufacturers were importing motorcycles into the US in such volume as to harm or threaten to harm domestic producers. After an investigation by the US International Trade Commission, President Reagan imposed in 1983 a 45% tariff on imported bikes and bikes over 700 cc engine capacity. Harley Davidson subsequently rejected offers of assistance from Japanese motorcycle makers. In 1983, many of the Japanese and other foreign manufactures dropped engine sizes from 750cc to 700cc in what has become known as the "Harley tariff". US President Ronald Reagan imposed a 45 percent tariff over a five-year period on the import of Japanese motorcycles, improving Harley-Davidson's ability to compete against high-quality foreign manufacturers as the last U.S. motorcycle manufacturer.
    Hey where'd this motorcycle talk come from ??

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post

This clearly illustrates the differences between how we view the world. Conservatives think you debate politics and make decisions using funny pictures and insults, liberals actually look at facts and make sound choices that move our country forward.

Just look at this thread, how it always turns out....

shooter
    Yeah Bobby. How dare you have a funny thought I'm the midst of all this stupid shyt they are doing. You need to be researching facts and figures instead if doing something to try and cheer yourself up.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    RE: Just look at this thread, how it always turns out....

Uh,,,, where's the OP!??!!??

He's been around here long enough to know how these threads go,,, That didn't stop him from lighting another fuse, did it!?!?! LOL!!!

That wascally troublemaker!!! He lit the fuse and walked away,,, again!!!

But then again,,,, ~lighting a fuse~ isn't quite the same as heaping kegs of powder on the stack,,,

LOL! Kinda like an arsonist,,, start a small fire and watch from the sidelines as the house burns!

(No, Steve, I am not calling you an Arsonist,,, just an occasional 'wascally troublemaker'! )

Wasn't Jesus more or less killed by 'Republicans'?

Isn't the term 'Republican Christian' an oxymoron, because no REAL Republican would ever tolerate giving up their worldly possessions,,,

Or is it 'Christian on Sunday, Republican Monday through Saturday'?

Scottrod, you are partially correct...the fact is EVERYONE believes there opinions are the correct ones. I on occasion try to get people to think, see the other side, or just stir the pot as it has been boring... The hard part for people to accept is not NO ONE wakes up and decided they are going to F#^K up their life today. EVERYONE ONE thinks they are living their life as best that it can be, the fact that from the side lines you can see it as a train wreck means nothing!. We could spend the rest of the year debating the actions of the last 5 presidents and congress...still won't change anything but it does liven up the board.
    Now for more fodder , Why are we not stopping flights from the Ebola areas like 35 other countries, why is the Pres trying to convince everyone that we are immune from disease, why is the IRS targeting Reps, why do we have a US Attorney General backing the Black Panther group, when are people going to realize that if a young black man is in church, he can't be shot by a policeman, the right-wing propaganda machine. The Democrats thinking it is OK to kill babies but not go to war. So many questions, so little time...

Headed to Daytona
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Daytona sounds like FUN!!!

BE SAFE / HAVE FUN!!!!

shooter
    You know I like Steve , but he's a shyt disturber. As soon as he leaves for Daytona me and Scot is gonna talk about him behind his back.

Facts and figures are great, especially when they're made up.

No one can tell me how great obamacare is cuz I already know. My family can't afford to go to the doctor anymore cuz all our co-pays doubled. Stick it to the middle class, we're too busy working and living to do anything about it.