960 vs. LED

Thread: 960 vs. LED

960 vs. LED

960 Driving lights vs. LED are my next purchase most likely before Feb. Which way do I go and why. I drive with High beams on during daylight so the lower lights I would want on too.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I have a set of square LED's on order from Value Acc..... the 960's to this point are the BEST!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Steve you doing a comparison for the forum?
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Cool

I will post a pic when Iget them installed... the 960's can melt the car in front of you !!!!!! The advantage is the "new" ones will "fit" the hole....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The Shark Lights are CRE LEDs. They are less expensive and glue into the front cowling instead of mounting on brackets to the bike. They are a flood light design and not a projector type design which means they don't project light a long distance down the road in front of you but they do a great job of lighting up everything in front of you and around you at a shorter distance. They are great for daytime running lights and very bright white. They normally are on anytime the ignition is on unless you order the optional on/off switch. They now also offer an optional wiring for using their strobe affect. They do a quick 3 pulse strobe/delay/3 pulse strobe when powered up. The strobe is illegal for highway use in most states but I could see it being a safety enhancement when entering a busy intersection or in an emergency.