2015 F6B in dealerships - November? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2015 F6B in dealerships - November?

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Dawg,
    You get the 15, and we'll trade exhaust systems off my 14, split shippping.
    Deal?
    Steve
    If I don't like them that sounds like a great option. Thanks.

Don't say the "S" word

Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
    That's great information. Thanks. I owned the new Valkyrie for a few months and thought it sounded good and not too loud at idle and around town. However, I found it borderline too loud/annoyoing at highway speeds with the tall windscreen installed. However, I didn't have a radio on the Valk to cover up the noise and I don't think it was so loud that I wouldn't be able to hear the radio clearly just by turning it up a little. But, the fairing of the wing may make the pipes sound louder by decreasing wind noise. My dealer says I can test ride the bike as soon as they get it to find out. If it is January in Omaha I may need to wait for snow to melt
    I'm in Lincoln, so please pick your bike up on a warm 70 degree day in January. I plan to pick mine up in Omaha too, if their price out the door is good enough. Otherwise I fly to Arkansas and ride back.

Quote Originally Posted by RLatt View Post
    Has anyone heard what day the 2015's will be at the dealerships? I asked my local dealer, and they claim not to know. I will be buying a deluxe, after researching and test riding Harley Ultra, Victory Tour, and Indian.
    I am a fairly new member, and have enjoyed reading many informative posts here. Thanks to all of you who have shared your knowledge. You helped me to decide on the F6B being my next, and last bike.
    I see that Honda of Russellville has the 2015 Goldwing's for sale on eBay now, the ad says "New 2015 Honda Gold Wing IN STOCK NOW !!!."

Anyone have a pool going as to the date the new F6B's hit the showrooms?