I com

Thread: I com

I com

Just got my new bike Saturday and been riding and coming up with questions. I know, they have been asked a hundred times but not sure how to search to well yet.

Question. Is there a passenger connection hidden somewhere? Or is that an accessory I have to buy?

You have to buy it if you plan on using wired helmet headsets. Once you buy it the connection is under the seat.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I com

I have not pulled the seat yet. So there is a female plug under there like the driver's one that is exposed? I have used helmets with headsets and I com on my former Ventures. I always had to buy the pigtail that plugged int the female connections on one end and into the helmet male on the other.

I was just wondering if I had to buy anything else besides the headsets and pigtails. I was surprised the rear connection was to exposed and visible.

Sorry I have misplaced my list of items for the bike...just thought of something...can't find the link.... pay no more than $30 for it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Kennedy Electronics aka Cellset have those pigtails for twenty bucks plus shipping. Just google Cellset.

I Com

Thanks guys. Picture is worth a thousand words. I see it is an accessory that plugs into an electrical connection and gives me the female plug on the other. So with that and a short cord from like J & M audio I am in business for my passenger.