RIVCO Products - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RIVCO Products

Any discounts being forum members? 10, 15, or 20% off? Just asking before I order.
    Let it be known and let it be written, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I ain't shittin!

Thanks to Rivco for helping support the first annual F6B rally in Franklin. I won the $50 gift certificate and will be using that toward something really nice from Rivco. Thanks again, Rivco!

BlackBettys Question

I am also inquiring about any discounts to forum members

Air Peg Fit

I am wondering how the fit is on these and any adjustments.

I only have a 28" inseam. Will I be able to reach them?

Any Help?

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBETTY12 View Post
    Did you order direct from Rivco? I normally order from Wingstuff, but can't seem to find them on the site.
    BlackBetty, we would love to carry these on our site and plan to put them up soon, but there are currently delays from the manufacturer and we want to be sure there will be no delays shipping the Highway Pegs to our customers. If you would like to order them from us you are more than welcome to, but there will be a short delay shipping the item due to backorder from RIVCO. Let us know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    I am wondering how the fit is on these and any adjustments.

I only have a 28" inseam. Will I be able to reach them?

Any Help?
    I have a 30" inseam and have my Rivco pegs in the most rearward of the three possible positions. My Rick Mayer seat has me about 1/2" to 1" higher than stock but this probably makes little or no difference re: the pegs. With the pegs in this position, I sit, feet on the pegs, with about a 20 to 30 degree bend at the knees. The middle position on the pegs almost straightens out my knees which, to me, is not as comfortable. With a 28 inch inseam I'd guess that your legs would have little or no bend at the knees, even if the Rivco pegs were placed as far rearward as possible. It might even be a stretch to reach them. You might want to look at the Kury Ergo II's with the 6 inch arm on them. Could have them powder coated if you wanted. Also, the adjustable Kury Ergo III will be available in gloss black. They may or may not yet be available. I stopped following their projected availability dates after I got the Rivco's.