I'm with TC on this one. If this bike doesn't speak to you then it's the wrong bike for you. There is not a person I know who has ridden an F6B who wasn't blown away by the power delivery, handling and comfort of the bike let alone the styling.
Listening to your comments after 25 years of running auto dealerships I would say your biggest hang up isn't the bike, it's parting with the money.
Everything you said you liked about the F6 indicates it is an improvement to your comfort over the BMW. YOu said yourself you can't ride for very long distance without pain. Clearly you like the idea of the F6 and have rad the reviews an heard the comments from us as owners. Heck, you must like the way it looks or you wouldn't even put it on the list. There are too many reasons for you to say yes to the F6 for it to be anything else but the money.
This is my .02 cents after 25 successful years of managing sales teams and training sales people.
I could be wrong but I'm betting I'm not. No disrespect intended here. There are lots of times I want something and just can't justify the money as well.

Oh, welcome to the forum as well. Great group of enthusiasts here.

Beagle