The first time I rode the F6 I felt more at home on the standard GW. Took the F6 out with the Mrs on the back a few days later and actually liked it much better the second ride, maybe it was just a transitional adjustment. Rode it again yesterday and the Mrs and I really like it other than the ws which has no functionality at all above 35 mph.
My concern is I really love the RT, but the hip kills me after a couple blocks. I really enjoy the F6 and no hip pain at all, but there is just that lingering thought that I won't be as happy on the F6. Maybe it is just the lack of so many features the RT has that the F6 doesn't? I'm not sure, but the Mrs is sold on the F6, I'm just thinking I'm missing something. Annually I ride a good 15-20k, rode to AK from PA last summer so the ease of maintenance on the F6 is a big plus. I should have said I've owned two older wings back in the day and always loved them.
So really my dilemma is I can stick with the RT and pain, or pick up the F6 and put on some miles. Should be a no brainer right?