Decepticon Theme - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Decepticon Theme

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Is the Decepticon on the front vinyl? The red inside the "nostrils" of the front, is that more of the molding, or are those lights? Sorry, I can't tell from the picture.
    Yep, the front emblem is a vinyl decal. With the curved surface, it's difficult to use anything rigid so the vinyl works better there.

In the "eyes" are LED light bars from Custom Dynamics which scan in a Knightrider-style fashion. I have those on a switch which I can activate to serve notice to a slower rider ahead to move over and let me go . It's pretty cool but not at all practical. I'm doing most of this stuff just to have some fun with it.
    Ken (Hornblower)

If we lived closer together I would spend the money to do an Autobots theme on my red deluxe just for the sake of doing a photo shoot.

Nice!!!!

"Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by F6BPDX View Post
    If we lived closer together I would spend the money to do an Autobots theme on my red deluxe just for the sake of doing a photo shoot.
    That would be pretty cool . Actually, I like the Autobots better (being the good guys) but went with the Decepticon theme since my black bike looks so bad
    Ken (Hornblower)

Can you post a video of your light show Ken?