Is your F6B the only bike you own Now?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is your F6B the only bike you own Now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Is your F6B the only bike you own Now?

NO for me, as I read these forum posts, it seems like most members own a few or more.

Currently I own 11, I say that I'm selling a few but we all know that's BS. I have been down to only one bike during college but have never been less than one since 1st grade.

Right now, the obsession is my F6b
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2013 F6B Black
    Buell Lightning S1
    DR400sm
    Qlink Sumo

Damn, ED... 11? Wish i had the space, We have 2 F6B's in the garage. I'd like to have an enduro sometime, like an XR650L or DR650. Something to screw around with. I'd also like a hot rod Sportster, they are fun. But for now, 1 for each of us is enough.

can only ride one at a time so that is all I own.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

Technically I own two right now, but I'm trying to sell my VStar so I think of myself as a one bike owner.

Ideally, I would really like to have at least two with the second being a grocery getter/around town bike. For that, I'm thinking either a Honda Helix or Pacific Coast.

If I had room for a third, it would be a vintage bike. For me, that would me an old Moto Guzzi, an old BMW airhead (preferably a toaster), an original Goldwing, or an Old Norton Commando -- in that order.

A fourth would be a mild dual sport or what we called scrambler back in the day. Lately I've been enamored with the Honda Transalp, but thats a new infatuation

Fifth I'd probably be looking at a full on tourer. I want to say that would be a Victory Vision, but knowing what I do now, maybe a Valkyrie Interstate? The problem with Valkyries is that I've never found one that fit me just right. I don't know what it is.

After that, I'd just be collecting.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2 Bikes for me. 2014 Black F6B Deluxe and a 2012 Honda Fury with lots of modifications. The Fury is...well...was my baby. I kept her when I got the F6B because I couldn't stand the thought of seeing her go. Now that I have the F6B I just can't even imagine riding the Fury other than around town or when I want to ride the bike that turns all of the heads. I can't take that bike anywhere without people staring or commenting on it. I might just be interested in selling the Fury if anyone has any interest or knows of anyone that might be interested.

The only style bike I have not owned was a adventure bike. But I'm jonesin to get another American V-twin in the garage with my F6B.
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    Damn, ED... 11? Wish i had the space, We have 2 F6B's in the garage. I'd like to have an enduro sometime, like an XR650L or DR650. Something to screw around with. I'd also like a hot rod Sportster, they are fun. But for now, 1 for each of us is enough.
    I have this thing for Suzuki "DR"s currently have a DR400sm converted to a full on Dirtbike & a DR350, I keep saying I'm gonna sell.

As for the "hot rod sportster" you mentioned, I own a Buell S1 Lightning... I think a guy should own different bikes for different stuff, sorta like clothes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2013 F6B Black
    Buell Lightning S1
    DR400sm
    Qlink Sumo

F6b, Valkyrie, spyder, and a fb550
    2013 Honda F6B #374 (darksided)
    2004 Honda NRX1800 RUNE #274
    2008 Can Am Spyder #21 (basically factory darksided. )
    1989 Kawasaki KZ1000 Police
    1992 Yamaha FJ1200

I'm down to 5 trying to sell the M109R LE to make room for the snow blower.

Carl
    2013 Black Smoke Chrome LE Honda Goldwing F6B 04/26/2014
    2007 Blue/White Suzuki M109R LE 05/02/2007
    2003 Candy Red Honda VTX1800C 04/01/2005
    1999 Black/Red Honda Valkyrie Interstate 05/05/2012 (Sold 7/25/15)
    1973 Gold Honda CB750 Four 04/16/2010

Quote Originally Posted by PA_F6Ber View Post
    I'm down to 5 trying to sell the M109R LE to make room for the snow blower.

Carl
    If your like me TRYING is the key word. Just sold my 02 LC1500 and keep saying I'm going to sell the M109Rits just too much fun to ride and its not easy to find a spot to hang a sign on.