Is your F6B the only bike you own Now? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is your F6B the only bike you own Now?

Had 6 bikes in the garage a few weeks ago.

Sold the two Ruckus' and sent the Street Glide to a shop for consignment sale.

Down to 3 now, the F6B, a 82 GL1100I my son and I are slowly converting to a naked wing and my retooled 1980 CB750F Super Sport:

Attachment 9301Attachment 9302

Right now it is. I traded my '98 Valkyrie & '08 650 V-Strom in on the "6". I really miss that Suzuki so who know what the future holds.

Two for me. If have a dozen if I had the money and the room.

F6B and 05 Sportster 1200 Custom.

I have a Yamaha FZ1 for those times when I have the need for a little speed.

When I bought the F6, I had several. Not anymore. This is it, for a reason.

One is enough for this guy...You can only ride one at time and that works fine for me....Happy for those with many bikes, but I personally do not need/want the hassle and expense....Too each his own!!!

I'm down to one. I had an 07 Ultra and 07 Level III Wing. Now, just my F6B. Oh, and my Jeep Rubicon, for when I want to play in the mud.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have had up to three at one time. One for my ride, wife's ride, and when the third one became a rack to dry towels on after washing the other two, I sold it. I am down to one now and will most probably remain that way since the wife has given up riding. If I am only going to have one, the F6B is a pretty good choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've always stuck to one bike at a time.
    Now it's the F6B, and I doubt I'll be replacing that any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    I have had up to three at one time. One for my ride, wife's ride, and when the third one became a rack to dry towels on after washing the other two, I sold it. I am down to one now and will most probably remain that way since the wife has given up riding. If I am only going to have one, the F6B is a pretty good choice.
    That's one of the pleasant surprises I've had with the F6B -- It's really a very versatile bike. It's nimble enough that I'm OK with it around town whereas some other bikes sat in the garage a lot more if it was just going to be a quickie trip. The saddle bags don't hold as much as I thought they might but I'm sure with some kind of top bag, I'll be more than pleased with it on extended trips as well. Twisties are fabulous for such a big bike and it's a real pleasure on a day or overnight trip. In fact, I think it's extended my daily range by a couple hundred miles. I haven't actually had a chance to prove that out yet, but that's what it feels like. All in all, The Black is one of the best all arounders I've yet to come across.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]