Windshields

Thread: Windshields

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Windshields

Ok I see there are several mindsets on the windshields so let me try a couple questions. I'd like to hear from folks who have both the Cee Bailey and Baggershield ws.
    First I like the looks of the bagger screen personally as I like the rounder design versus the angular. So with that said:
    Does the 11" Bagger reduce the wind noise so one can at least hear the radio at speeds above 35?
    Same question for the Cee crowd but with either the 9" or 13" vented?
    I actually prefer a little wind in the face and at 6' tall and 34" inseam these heights have been good on Harley Roadglides I've owned.
    Thanks in advance.... T

I have the 11 baggershield. Cant say how fast you can hear the radio but Iv tested mine to just over 90. And that at about 20-25 of the 30 volume level.

IMAG0197.jpgIMAG0195.jpgIMAG0194.jpgIMAG0196.jpgWith the 11" baggershield.

You hear more pipes, motor and stereo.
    Its not full protection but its not too small either.
    I needed a little less wind but didn't want a full shield.

Windshield

I have the 9" Cee Bailey's windshield and I love it. My other bike was a Vtx 1800c that didn't have a shield. The 9" shield will not give you wind protection or help you hear the radio any better. I happen to enjoy riding with the wind in my face.

New signal lights off.jpg2003 VTX 1800c.jpg
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

Here's a better pic of me riding with the 9" shield.FacebookHomescreenImage[1].jpg
    Avatar is a photograph I took July 4th 2009 of a flag and cannon located on Freeman's Farm at Saratoga National Park in Stillwater, New York. A location of a Revolutionary battle field and an American victory over the British in the Autumn of 1777. Let us give thanks to all Veterans past and present for their sacrifice.

I have the 11 inch Baggershield and love it!!!
    Always get comments on it and most think it is the stock shield as it just look like it belongs.

Beagle