Last friday I installed the Bagger 11" sport shield Dark tinted.

On the left is the stock shield. In the middle is the shield set at 11", on the right is the shield set at 12 3/4inches.
20130705_120627.jpg 20130705_123234.jpg 20130705_191902.jpg

If you look at the shield fairing interface on the outside edges you can see the differences.

I'm 5'10" and with the shield set to 11 the wind would hit me in the face, at 12 3/4" the wind just catches the top of my helmet. It is not enough to bother my arthritic neck.

I do notice that since I'm not getting hit in the torso with wind like the stock shield, I'm much warmer , but also I didn't realize how much force was constantly hitting me. Just looking over my shoulder before changing lanes, there was a noticable push on my helmet and torso.

I thought the larger shield would take away some of the look that attracted me to this bike in the first place, so I kept the dark tint to try to offset things a little bit.

The final result was a much more relaxed ride although a bit warmer. I don't want the look of a vent. I'm hoping that when my Rivco pegs come in and my legs are outside the fairing, more air will find it's way to me. The radio or mp3 player is much more audible. And my sweetheart notices a lot less wind sitting behind me.