Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum but I've already got a heap of info from people out there willing to help, many thanks.

I live in AU and my current bike is a 2004 BM 1150 RT which i have put 125,000 km over the past four years including around Australia (19,000k)with separate trips to Darwin and Alice springs and Adelaide (10,000k). as you may imagine, the BM wants a rest and I'm looking at a new F6B (about $29,000au).

I have already decided on a centre stand and a larger screen. I'm interested in your opinions on the medium size screen as i think the original for my type of riding is too small and the large is a bit too high.

I have decided not to include the factory passenger backrest at some (800 au plus fitting) but i would like to here any suggestions that you may have, including links, regarding a backrest and rear luggage rack that may be available in the US or elsewhere. TA

Back in 75 i had one of the original 4 cylinder gold wing 1000 which was fantastic and i'm sure the F6B will suit me perfectly.Attachment 8278
Attachment 8279

Regards and best Chris