Dragger's

Thread: Dragger's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

Hornblower...YES 6x1.0 let the fire works begin!!! All kidding aside, on the occasion that you do drag a peg the sparks are really cool....I used to do this leaving the baseball diamond with my cleats!!! Brings back memories!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I was pretty happy with my "Draggers" and riders behind me said they could see some sparks. Due to the long cylindrical design, I had some reservations about the length and also about how they would hold up. I can't honestly say I had any problem at all but then, I ran across Big Dawg at the Franklin rally. He showed me the Peg Saver Pucks from pepsX Products. Personally, I like this design much better and no doubt, these are much more substantial and, of course, more expensive. Have a look at the two side-by-side:

The Draggers require no modifications to install and simply replace the stock acorn nut. The Peg Saver Pucks do require drilling a 5/16" hole and cutting away a small portion of the rubber peg cover.

I don't understand why you would want to lower your peg clearance. I hit them enough already. The pucks look like a better option, but I think I'll just replace the pegs if I wear them out.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I don't understand why you would want to lower your peg clearance. I hit them enough already. The pucks look like a better option, but I think I'll just replace the pegs if I wear them out.
    What can I say...it makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    What can I say...it makes me happy
    Nothing wrong with that.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    The most dedicated 'sparklers' would rig up a way to shoot sparks on command, not just while cornering the bike,,,

Mount a couple to the bottom of the center stand,,, Drop it down while night riding,,, DOUBLE sparks for as long as ya want!