Dragger's - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragger's

Just wondering...The f6 has the ability to corner hard enough to fold up the foot peg in a turn. What happens if you catch a pot hole with the dragger or hear in Ga a center line reflector??? By by foot peg.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    Just wondering...The f6 has the ability to corner hard enough to fold up the foot peg in a turn. What happens if you catch a pot hole with the dragger or hear in Ga a center line reflector??? By by foot peg.
    Same as any other bike?
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Cool

Hornblower...YES 6x1.0 let the fire works begin!!! All kidding aside, on the occasion that you do drag a peg the sparks are really cool....I used to do this leaving the baseball diamond with my cleats!!! Brings back memories!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I was pretty happy with my "Draggers" and riders behind me said they could see some sparks. Due to the long cylindrical design, I had some reservations about the length and also about how they would hold up. I can't honestly say I had any problem at all but then, I ran across Big Dawg at the Franklin rally. He showed me the Peg Saver Pucks from pepsX Products. Personally, I like this design much better and no doubt, these are much more substantial and, of course, more expensive. Have a look at the two side-by-side:

The Draggers require no modifications to install and simply replace the stock acorn nut. The Peg Saver Pucks do require drilling a 5/16" hole and cutting away a small portion of the rubber peg cover.

I don't understand why you would want to lower your peg clearance. I hit them enough already. The pucks look like a better option, but I think I'll just replace the pegs if I wear them out.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I don't understand why you would want to lower your peg clearance. I hit them enough already. The pucks look like a better option, but I think I'll just replace the pegs if I wear them out.
    What can I say...it makes me happy

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    What can I say...it makes me happy
    Nothing wrong with that.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    The most dedicated 'sparklers' would rig up a way to shoot sparks on command, not just while cornering the bike,,,

Mount a couple to the bottom of the center stand,,, Drop it down while night riding,,, DOUBLE sparks for as long as ya want!