Home Made Luggage Rack

Thread: Home Made Luggage Rack

Home Made Luggage Rack

Heres a little project I started yesterday afternoon, its not completed yet but I figured I'd show it off. It's 3/16" AL sheet I got in the clearance area of the local metal supplier, a small amount of hardware, and some basic tools. I havent bought the bag I'm planning to use with it. So I'll wait untill I get it to finsh the design and make it perfect for the securing the bag. So far so good, I'll post more as I complete it. The plate looks short in the picutre but it goes all the to the back of the bike, must just be a weird angle.

Kudos

Heres a little project I started yesterday afternoon, its not completed yet but I figured I'd show it off. It's 3/16" AL sheet I got in the clearance area of the local metal supplier, a small amount of hardware, and some basic tools. I havent bought the bag I'm planning to use with it. So I'll wait untill I get it to finsh the design and make it perfect for the securing the bag. So far so good, I'll post more as I complete it. The plate looks short in the picutre but it goes all the to the back of the bike, must just be a weird angle.[/QUOTE]

Great Job

This forum has some very talented people, you being one of them Keep the progress pics coming

There's nothing like "one off" Home Brewed Parts

RRF6B
    Very nice. Do you have a F6BD? I have the F6B. Not sure how to do it but I need to add the bracket before I do this type of mod. Wonder if any one has pictures of how to add the bracket to the F6B?