If It Wasn't For "F6B Riders"

Thread: If It Wasn't For "F6B Riders"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If It Wasn't For "F6B Riders"

I would just like to say: I've been looking at all the different highway foot pegs available for our F6Bs and it's kind of like windshields. Until you "install, adjust and ride" it's hard to tell if the item you're buying is the right one for you until you spend the bucks. I recently posted a windshield for sale or trade and I mentioned I was looking for highway pegs. Another member had the Kuryakyn Ergo IIs with the added arms on them and wanted to trade. Let me just say, these are the most comfortable highway pegs "for me" I have ever installed on one of my bikes. I was aware of the Ergo IIs, but I had never seen the long arms available for them, so these were not even one of the choices I was getting ready to plunk down the bucks for. If it hadn't been for "F6B Riders" I would have spent my money on something, thinking I had made the best choice, not knowing what I was missing. Nice to be apart of something like this with you all out there. See you down the road with my feet kicked up and a smile on my face. RonRider

I also love my Ergo II I have the 6 inch arms. I wanted black pegs but after installing the chrome ones they look great.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I also love my Ergo II I have the 6 inch arms. I wanted black pegs but after installing the chrome ones they look great.
    This road looks awfully familiar .... 2013 F6B Rally .... NOT going to mention any names .......

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Yeah...somewhat familiar but the road I remember was much worse than that
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Yeah...somewhat familiar but the road I remember was much worse than that
    Yes it was ...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

That road is in Northern Mich. It's were HY 41 starts or ends. It goes all the way to Miami.