Traitor among us.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traitor among us.

Traitor among us.

Well I went and done it. Was at mountain motor sports in conyers ga. They had this 2013 with navi and Xm new for $20K. I had to have it.I loved the F6B but think this will fit our riding style even better.Attachment 9188

Well it looks like you traded up!!!! Good for you !!!! Love the Blue!!! Stay on this board...no need to go anwhere!!!

And besides, you got a faster bike !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Wow !! For only 20k all that extra stuff, what a deal. Congrats!!! Enjoy.

Very Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill View Post
    Well I went and done it. Was at mountain motor sports in conyers ga. They had this 2013 with navi and Xm new for $20K. I had to have it.I loved the F6B but think this will fit our riding style even better.Attachment 9188
    Our F6's are great bikes, no doubt and I especially love mine since I am a SOLO rider, but if you are two up and need to keep that significant other happy, then you made a great decision. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congrats and enjoy. Are you planning to trade in the F6B? If so, please let us know what the dealer offers for it. I just sold a Harley after listing it for about 2 months. Had to drop the price three times before it finally sold. The market for used bikes doesn't seem very strong right now. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Well it looks like you traded up!!!! Good for you !!!! Love the Blue!!! Stay on this board...no need to go anwhere!!!

And besides, you got a faster bike !!!
    I have to ask--the full Gold wing is faster -because it's blue ?:-).
    Seriously It's a Gold Wing - a marc I have learned to love because of my Stealth black....CONGRATULATIONS and happy riding !

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by grendl View Post
    I have to ask--the full Gold wing is faster -because it's blue ?:-).
    Seriously It's a Gold Wing - a marc I have learned to love because of my Stealth black....CONGRATULATIONS and happy riding !
    You are correct...the Black is the fastest, follwed by the Blue one and of course the red one would be last....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    You are correct...the Black is the fastest, follwed by the Blue one and of course the red one would be last....
    No. The primer gray would be the slowest because of wind resistence.

That blue may not be fastest, but it sure is gorgeous. Also, I got schooled by on just like it when he was two up.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

shooter
    The Blue is only marginally faster than the red. Red being the slowest of the slow azz colors.

Huh, I was at Mountain in Conyers yesterday....