How low will they go? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How low will they go?

I am glad for those that got their "good deal" on the 2013 F6B leftovers..But I got a nice deal on mine and I am just as happy as you are and have been able to ride mine for the last couple years....As I said earlier, if your happy with the bike and deal you got...Nobody really cares what "super deal" someone else may or may not have secured!!!...Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    I am glad for those that got their "good deal" on the 2013 F6B leftovers..But I got a nice deal on mine and I am just as happy as you are and have been able to ride mine for the last couple years....As I said earlier, if your happy with the bike and deal you got...Nobody really cares what "super deal" someone else may or may not have secured!!!...Ride safe
    I got my 2013 F6 last month for a very nice price and while it was sitting in a crate somewhere I was enjoying the heck out of my 12 wing and 10 C14. I personally would rather wait on a new model until there is some feedback from others who bought it first.

If they had included cruise control on them from the start, they might not have quite as many left over. I bought something else to get me by until cruise was added, as it was destined to be. But, I'm certainly not going to be in a hurry to buy a $20k 2015 model, when I see what the depreciated price will be in no time.

I just picked mine up for $12999 . And they even still had the faster black one
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......