How Many Females Own the F6B?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Many Females Own the F6B??

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by VP8 View Post
    Bunny, the carpet liners create a finished look when you have your saddlebags open. Also, it resists things from sliding around or scratching in your saddlebags. I love my carpet liners...I got them as part of my $1K accessory bonus.

As for the saddlebag liners. I've used these once so far on a 2,500 mile 7-day motorcycle trip. I was able to store all my clothes in one saddlebag liner and only occupy one saddlebag for my clothes. The other saddlebag was used for my tools/snacks/water/etc. The saddlebag liners help with space management as the saddlebags aren't very big when you're on a long road trip. I even had a travel bag that would sit on the passenger seat if I needed more space, but I didn't need it for this trip.
    i like the liners - i will prob look into that a little more and maybe get some. . . . . thanks for the info. . .

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Is it just me or did it seem uncommon to see female riders not long ago... seems quite common nowadays.
    where i live in Winnipeg, there a alot of female riders on the road now. . . . sometimes we outnumber the guys. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    where i live in Winnipeg, there a alot of female riders on the road now. . . . sometimes we outnumber the guys. . . .

Nice!

I am considering getting an F6B

Hi. I currently own a 2001 1800 Gold Wing and a 2003 1800 VTX. I have been thinking of selling both and getting the F6B. I am only 5'4" and I worry about not being strong enough to back it up if I ever need to. I depend on the reverse of the Gold Wing sometimes.

I have so many questions. I never rode the F6B, but I am pretty sure I would really like it. The 2 bikes take up so much space, I think the F6B would be take the place of the V-twin and the Gold Wing.

I just can't afford to make the wrong decision. I like both my current bikes, but am trying to simplify my responsibilities and work.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc1500 View Post
    Hi. I currently own a 2001 1800 Gold Wing and a 2003 1800 VTX. I have been thinking of selling both and getting the F6B. I am only 5'4" and I worry about not being strong enough to back it up if I ever need to. I depend on the reverse of the Gold Wing sometimes.

I have so many questions. I never rode the F6B, but I am pretty sure I would really like it. The 2 bikes take up so much space, I think the F6B would be take the place of the V-twin and the Gold Wing.

I just can't afford to make the wrong decision. I like both my current bikes, but am trying to simplify my responsibilities and work.
    Just wondering. Is it possible to add reverse to F6B ?

Quote Originally Posted by VP8 View Post
    Here...

Hello VP8, were neighbors, maybe we'll see each other on the road someday.

I too have a VTX 1800 and if you can back this up you should be able to back up with height modifications the F6B.

I am only 5'4" and I worry about not being strong enough to back it up if I ever need to. I depend on the reverse of the Gold Wing sometimes.
    With a little planning and being careful, I believe you can avoid most situations where you would even need to back up. Even though I can usually back it up, I really try to avoid it altogether. Even being 5'10", I would have trouble backing up the slightest incline. And, on gravel, I'd just as soon not. I'm always thinking ahead to avoid any of those uncomfortable situations. In those rare instances where either you got careless or really couldn't avoid it, you usually can find someone to give you an assist.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    Just wondering. Is it possible to add reverse to F6B ?
    To much $$$$$ maybe next year...at least I am hoping ...already available in Aus...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

2015 F6B

it has reverse doesnt it??