Missing My Bike! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing My Bike!

With lots of free time myself, I'll hit the road with ya, from Glendale, when ya get back on it!

"You're still dangerous... But you can be my wing man anytime!"
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

shooter
    Brother I can't do much for you from MO but I feel your pain. I'm not too far from having that done. I keep putting it off and exercising to delay the process. I'll rip one for ya the next time I ride. Good luck and do the therapy. Like was said above listen to your body. It knows best.

Hi all -

I couldn't take it anymore. My spirit told me to ride my knees told me no, my spirit won and I went riding 5 weeks ahead of schedule and 8 weeks and 3 days after bilateral knee surgery! Not as impressive as Steve and 4 weeks after heart surgery but not a bad silver medal!

Had to use the highway peg for my right leg but it all worked out and it felt great to rip on the throttle again. My spirit is renewed.

Thanks for the encouraging words.....

Back when I was 19 years old I broke my leg and I would ride my Yamaha 175 around with a full cast from my toes to my hip. Sometimes you just got to ride.
    Be safe.

It will be a L O N G Wi winter. Hope to possibly trailer south about 13 - 14 hours this spring and do some riding.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I here your pain... I did the rehab thing and was back in the saddle in 4 weeks from heart surgery!!! It can be done...listen to your body and not the docs... Good Luck !!!
    Yes - riding against all odds might be the best cure and complete sense of happiness , sign of what really matters ...