Is It Just Me ?

Thread: Is It Just Me ?

Is It Just Me ?

As a former Valkyrie Interstate (triked, then traded for new F6B), I never had much luck using the VRCC web site. Layout was confusing - nothing seemed to work very well. Now I can't get it to work at all. Wonder if it's been abandoned. Anyway, have a Valkyrie, RH saddlebag shell to sell, guess I'll try the classifieds here. Any suggetions as to where to advertise??
    Thanks.

Stick

VRCC is alive and well, just attended InZane last month in Asheville NC with my new F6B and had a great time.

They even have a new tech page for GL1800 that I am helping add content too as several members have new Valkyrie's and the F6B and Goldwing are close relatives from a tech standpoint.

http://valkyrieriders.com/

+1.......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Hmmm. So it is me. Glad to hear they are still up and running at VRCC. I couldn't even get the site to tell me where ground zero was. Maybe can make it next year on the new F6B. Thanks.