Some Input on New Purchase of a 2014 F6B Deluxe???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Some Input on New Purchase of a 2014 F6B Deluxe???

Some Input on New Purchase of a 2014 F6B Deluxe???

I recently own a HD 2002 Roadking & 2012 Softail Heritage Classic. I am looking into buying a 2014 F6B Deluxe in Black and will trade the 2012 softail as part of the deal. Their bottom price is $18,600.00. I would like to know if that is a fair price?? and if there are HD riders who have made the switch to theF6B and their input??? This is a tough one for me so input is important and appreciated!!!
    TKS

I have seen 2014 Deluxe models for $16K to $17.5 K at several locations. Plus dealer prep, taxes etc.. I am getting close to buying myself and was hoping to see $15.5 before buying.

Is that an out the door cost? What are they charging for the F6?? Yes there are quite a few who have made the switch !!!!
    We need the price of the bike alone...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Is that an out the door cost? What are they charging for the F6?? Yes there are quite a few who have made the switch !!!!
    We need the price of the bike alone...

Out the door $18,600 plus tax

Quote Originally Posted by Batt13 View Post
    I recently own a HD 2002 Roadking & 2012 Softail Heritage Classic. I am looking into buying a 2014 F6B Deluxe in Black and will trade the 2012 softail as part of the deal. Their bottom price is $18,600.00. I would like to know if that is a fair price?? and if there are HD riders who have made the switch to theF6B and their input??? This is a tough one for me so input is important and appreciated!!!
    TKS
    Traded my 09 SG for an f6. No regrets, few rides on the Honda and you'll wonder why you didn't do this in '13. Best advice, take a look at Cycle Trader and print out the best deals you find nationally. Will give you room to sticker dicker and pretty much got me where I wanted with the price even if a few salesmen threw fits and had to be carried off the showroom floor. Honda of Chattanooga had the best prices nationally as I recall and used them for my bottom line comp. If you can wait, sell it yourself, some dealers will handle the transfer of title for a few bucks, possibly offer finance to the new buyer, you will probably see an extra couple grand if you sell it yourself. The only thing you won't like about the f6 is the paint, it goes to crap in months and comes nowhere near the quality of the MoCo's painting process. I'm not sure about a black one, get a bunch of f6 riders together and suddenly your in a pack of black, bit of a passé pose. But winter is the time to deal, since this is when dealers are hungry and are more inclined to eat their offspring. I would get the deluxe, those heated grips and center stand are well worth it alone. Take your offer to a few dealers, you should expect an extended warranty at cost and a standing discount on parts out of it. The only downside I foresee, is waiting at intersections for your Harley buds to catch up with you. Enjoy my friend.
    ss^,
    Ken

How much just for the bike....taxes vary state to state so the bike price is all we could really give advice on...here locally the price is around the 16500 mark for a Delux...do a internet search and go for a ride!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I actually had a 2012 Heritage Softail and got rid of it for my F6B. I also previously owned a Road King. I bought a leftover 2013 F6B so my price was much lower than yours. I would recommend looking for a leftover 2013 since they are still around and can be had for around $15K, sometimes even less.

As for the switch from my Heritage to the F6B it was the best motorcycle related decision I've ever made. I absolutely love the F6B and don't miss the Harley at all. The F6B handles way better, has significantly more power and offers incredible wind protection. I just needed to get the F6B to fit me right and by adding a Mustang seat, Vstream windshield and Helibars I'm as comfortable as I need to be.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batt13 View Post
    Out the door $18,600 plus tax
    does that deal come with vaseline ?

$2000 over what I have seen from our Website Sponsor .... Honda of Russellville

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I just saw a 2013 for $14,300 with no fees or set up in Wis red or black, they were not deluxe's.

In my area there a a few more left over new non-deluxe 2013's going for $15,898.00