BAGGERSHIELD Products for the F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BAGGERSHIELD Products for the F6B

Sorry but with Mother's day it did not happen ...will do in the a.m. and post a pic!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

I got the new shield installed...it is wider in the area of the mirrors,,,supposed to make a big difference...should find out Thursday.... I would buy a Baggershield if it did not work just for looks alone....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Which one

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I got the new shield installed...it is wider in the area of the mirrors,,,supposed to make a big difference...should find out Thursday.... I would buy a Baggershield if it did not work just for looks alone....
    Which one did you go? 11" or the 11"-19"?

The 11" sport same as the 17" just depends where you are measuring from...just a little wider...The 17" is 2 inches taller...

19" Vented installed

I ordered my Shield the day they had them ready. It took a while to get it but Spencer let me know there was delay in the vents getting to him and he would ship it ASAP. I think he got the vents in last Thursday May 9th, he shipped it on May10th and I picked it up from the Post office Monday May 13th and I just got back from a buddies who helped me install. I have it set on the lowest setting and I will know after a ride this Sat and Sun on a ride from Charlotte to Boone to Asheville and then back home. Just on my short ride home I could feel the wind just at the top of my helmet, perfect. I never had a vent before but I am pretty sure that will be money well spent and worth the wait.

Looking back it was easy to install and I am sure you guys who do work on your bikes all the time will have it done quickly.

Spencer thanks for treating me well. I have my own Business and know the importance of customer service and Spencer lived up to that.

Pictures to follow!

Installed this Baggershield 19" vented touring shield.Install was easy-shield has 3 holes for mounting with stock F6B windshield hardware.What a difference no more wind blast on my long torso 6'4" frame and the stereo is clear at all speeds.Nice product thanks Spencer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am torn between the Baggershield and the clearview. I am 6'3 and the 11 inch slipstreamer makes my head buffer like crazy. I definitely want smoked just not sure if the clearview is worth the money
    2013 F6B in fast black. Lots of extras.
    2007 Suzuki M109R LE
    2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
    1992 GSXR 1100R W/1153 BIG BORE
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 first bike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Installed this Baggershield 19" vented touring shield.Install was easy-shield has 3 holes for mounting with stock F6B windshield hardware.What a difference no more wind blast on my long torso 6'4" frame and the stereo is clear at all speeds.Nice product thanks Spencer.

Do you still look over this one or threw it. Thanks Shawn
    2013 F6B in fast black. Lots of extras.
    2007 Suzuki M109R LE
    2000 Honda CBR 929 RR
    1992 GSXR 1100R W/1153 BIG BORE
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 first bike

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADF6B View Post
    Do you still look over this one or threw it. Thanks Shawn
    I look just over the top of the shield and the buffeting/wind is just at the top of my helmet really not felt.I always like to not have to look thru the shield.

I just installed my 11" Smoke Colored Sport Shield this weekend!! This is the greatest thing since sliced bread....
    Being wider at the bottom blocks a lot of the wind that use to pass through to my hands by the factory shield...
    This morning it was about 45 degrees and I rode the whole way to work (30 miles @ 70-75MPH) without having to put the hand warmers on.
    This was my best purchase so far!!!

2013 Honda Goldwing F6B Deluxe
    Red
    Indianapolis, Indiana