What kind of windshield is this?

Thread: What kind of windshield is this?

What kind of windshield is this?

Seems I am not as patient as I thought. I am on the prowl for my F6B. Pete's in Baltimore has a great deal on a standard. Rockingham has this used (6800 miles) Delux with an aftermarket windshield. What kind is it and is it a decent product? I appreciate your help.

http://www.sportcycles.com/new_galle...82&pov=3808511

Also, do you notice anything else that has been added other than the rider backrest? Price is about the same for a new standard. Warranty till 2017.

That's a Baggershield. Good product. Only other thing I see is a rider back rest. Nice bonus.

A great windshield from Baggershield..Love mine as it quiet, cuts wind noise way down and no turbulence noticed on highway..Bike is shown with the bottom half only, should have another piece that is clear and extends the height with plastic wingnuts that are part of the entire Baggeshield package...Ask the dealer as they should have both pieces..Some prefer to ride with bottom half only, but I like it all the way extended....Looks like a great deal!!!

Verify they did the only service needed for the mileage on the bike. Proof in a shop receipt would be my only requirement, that and it would have to be black

Good luck - enjoy e ride.

That is a Bagger shield/ sport shield, It has no holes for a top clear part.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    That is a Bagger shield/ sport shield, It has no holes for a top clear part.
    ^^ +1