Smoke Chrome

Thread: Smoke Chrome

Smoke Chrome

As I had stated several days ago I had ordered a 2015 matted grey F6B. I am having the complete Show Chrome kits installed on it. They don't have several items available that I want. Two of them are the brake rotor covers and windshield trim with turn signals. I done some experimenting with Dupli-Color Shadow Chrome Black-out Coating. I had the parts off my 2012 to experiment with. They had a few marks on them which show through a little but they came out pretty good. Here is a picture of them.

That Grey and Smoke is going to look nice..

I used some tail light tint paint on some chrome and it also looked like smoke.
    Yours also looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by BigO View Post
    That Grey and Smoke is going to look nice..
    I agree.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Quote Originally Posted by jerrym View Post
    As I had stated several days ago I had ordered a 2015 matted grey F6B. I am having the complete Show Chrome kits installed on it. They don't have several items available that I want. Two of them are the brake rotor covers and windshield trim with turn signals. I done some experimenting with Dupli-Color Shadow Chrome Black-out Coating. I had the parts off my 2012 to experiment with. They had a few marks on them which show through a little but they came out pretty good. Here is a picture of them.
    Nice job ! I installed the smoked chrome luggage rack, get more comments on it than any thing else!