Spring/Summer Gathering

View Poll Results: Early Summer Get Together.

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would not be able to make an early summer get together

4 15.38%
  • June 26 2015 - June 29 2015 would be a great weekend to ride!

20 76.92%
  • I would be interested in a get together in NH but not on the 26th - 29th

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring/Summer Gathering

Spring/Summer Gathering

I have been wanting to ride with some other F6Bers since I purchased my bike, unfortunately I cannot make it to the Rally if it is always going to be on Labor Day Weekend, work responsibilities pull me away.

So I was thinking of maybe hosting my own get together during the Early Summer in NH. I am part of a ski club and have access to a house that sleeps 60 dorm style on the very cheap just beyond North Conway NH in Bartlett. There are also lots of reasonably priced hotels in the area if you'd like to pay more for a single room...

I will have to run everything by the club but I am reasonably sure we could have the place mostly to ourselves in the early summer it is empty up there that time of year, but the riding in the White Mountains is divine. There is lots of good restaurants around that will be similarly slow this time of year and even a great motorcycle retailer, Whitehorse Gear we could stop by and check out.

Above I have added a poll, if you would be interested in heading up to NH please respond. If there seems like a few of us would like to get together I will start working on setting things up.

I'd be up for that, very flexible on the dates. Keep me updated and we will make it a fun time for all

That sounds good to me. If it matters the middle of the month works best for me. It's Very hard for me to get away at the first of the month.

I'm in. Dates are blocked in the calendar.
    Cheers!
    Steve

I put the dates in my calendar and look forward to it. June is not terribly busy at my shop so I should be flexible on the dates...

I'll be interested to see how this get together develops. I've not seen too much of the new england states.

We need some dates!

Sounds like fun, but I have to plan my time off around my business demands.

I'm very flexible, but need to plan my shop closings months in advance.

It's fun to start planning next years rides as winter is closing in here in the Great White.

Some interest indeed.

It looks like there is enough interest to start to do some planning. I will talk to the club at our Tuesday meeting and see if we can host and if those dates work for the club. Will have more info the middle of next week. See yall up north!

I will be there
    keep me posted

Cheers

I am in! Look forward to it