Spring/Summer Gathering - Page 2

View Poll Results: Early Summer Get Together.

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would not be able to make an early summer get together

4 15.38%
  • June 26 2015 - June 29 2015 would be a great weekend to ride!

20 76.92%
  • I would be interested in a get together in NH but not on the 26th - 29th

2 7.69%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring/Summer Gathering

I'm interested as well...

Rode across N.E. with some good friends years ago (Vermont Green Mtns, N.H. White Mtns, Kanc. Trail, Maine, etc...) would love to do it again...

Keep us posted on potential dates please..

I am interested as well. I will just have to see how things play out as June approaches. The dorm style house sounds fine to me. I think that would be great riding up there.

I take a month every year and ride somewhere in North America. I was already thinking that New England is one area not yet visited for me so count me in. I would also appreciate any ideas on what to see and where to go on my trip down and back. I'm retired and single so I am very flexible as far as dates etc. I live two hours drive north of Toronto, Canada and would probably head east through Quebec and New Brunswick and then dip south through Maine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post
    It looks like there is enough interest to start to do some planning. I will talk to the club at our Tuesday meeting and see if we can host and if those dates work for the club. Will have more info the middle of next week. See yall up north!
    Word?

Working on this!

Hello,

I have been discussing this with our ski club and I think I will be able to put something together officially in the next 7-10 days. As it stands now I would say we are a tentative go for the 25th-29th of June. Will let everyone know officially soon.

Hello,

I have been discussing this with our ski club and I think I will be able to put something together officially in the next 7-10 days. As it stands now I would say we are a tentative go for the 25th-29th of June. Will let everyone know officially soon.
    Cool!

P.S. wasn't trying to be pushy......

No worries, didnt find your post pushy getting an update out was a good idea either way.

Hello,

I put the dates on my calendar in pencil, let me know when I can write over in pen....

Great news!

I just got the official approval from my club that we can host a get together. I am finalizing some details on pricing ect.. and will start a new official post in the next day or two.

Dates penciled in