I am DYING here and the weatherman just don't care!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am DYING here and the weatherman just don't care!!!!!!

I am DYING here and the weatherman just don't care!!!!!!

Got the the B home last Wednesday night in the dark. Woke up Thursday sick with the flu just in time for the record breaking cold. Was gone the weekend and Monday after work, I was able to ride to the store to fill up the tank----8 more miles total-- waiting between storms of course and then Tuesday it was back to record breaking cold and out sick yesterday and today--- AGAIN! So as the weather gets better this weekend, I leave at noon tomorrow for Florida and will be gone the whole week while my new B sits in the garage calling me over and over all day long while I take drugs and blow my nose and cough uncontrolably. Between the flu and record cold temps, I have this machine begging me just to crank it up and listen to the engine and I CAN'T DO NUTTIN!!!!

I did not factor in the frustration of getting this thing just before winter. It is killing me!!!!

Cold Snap

Had a baume 24 degrees, with heavy frost, here in North Central Florida this a.m. Starting to warm a tad with the temp currently at 42. Guess the 6 will stay in the trailer until the temps recover

I woke up to 6 degrees. High for today is forecasted at 14, then down to -2 tonight. My riding is on hold until April. Hope this makes you feel better...though probably not.

I put my "6" into storage about 2 weeks ago; oil & filter change, full tank of stabilized fuel, fresh wash & wax, Battery Tender hooked up, pushed to the back of the garage & covered. Probably not to be seen until the middle of March.

Things are tough all over; it's only going up to 78 degrees this Saturday here in Tampa Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    Things are tough all over; it's only going up to 78 degrees this Saturday here in Tampa Bay.
    Yea I know! I will be in Palm Bay all next week with the warm Fla temps--- but NOT with the B. Even suppose to warm up here---but I will be there--------again, without the B

Grrrrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Starting to warm a tad with the temp currently at 42. Guess the 6 will stay in the trailer until the temps recover
    I'd give my left nut to be able to ride at 42 F right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I'd give my left nut to be able to ride at 42 F right about now.
    Do birds have nuts? I knew they all had beeks but not nuts. And a wood pecker obviously has a pec_ _ _ ...............nevermind

It was 13 degrees this morning on my very slow ride to work, snowing and slippery.
    But Hey, it's already 20-degrees now, and the roads are clear.

I can feel your pain.I bought mine last weekend got it home in the garage and there she sits since it's 20-30 degrees here.looks like Saturday might be the day.
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......