Hello all, new F6B owner here... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello all, new F6B owner here...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

another c14 switcher

I also traded in my c14 for the f6b. The C14 was a real howler when you gave the grip a good twist but the long term comfort balanced with enough speed and maneuverability to keep my floor boards noisy makes for a superior experience on the B. I have also found the B easier to do the little work that I do, bolts and other attachments feel less cramped and easier to get to than the connie did. You'll Love the upgrade.

Feels like the B owners are from 3 groups, sport tourer riders looking for more comfort but without much performance drop off. Harley riders looking for more reliable performance and long term valk/wing riders looking for a new Honda flat 6 experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post

Feels like the B owners are from 3 groups, sport tourer riders looking for more comfort but without much performance drop off. Harley riders looking for more reliable performance and long term valk/wing riders looking for a new Honda flat 6 experience
    Add a 4th group.
    From a scooter to a 'B.
    Yes, it was a Silverwing (600 cc and 550 lbs wet), but still a scooter.

And a 5th group... ex-riders who saw the 6 and just HAD to get back into riding