TPMS... nothing but crap - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: TPMS... nothing but crap

Quote Originally Posted by JMartin View Post
    I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to add my +1 for the FOBO setup.
    Ran them on my PC800, and in fact left them on when I sold the bike.
    Took a couple minutes to log-in to their website to "release" them to the new owner... Done.
    (They are bound to an email address when you first install them - makes them useless if stolen and installed on another bike).

Great $100 investment.
    I'll buy another set for the F6B when I get mine.

Jim
    Jim,

Thanks for this. I was wondering about how best to monitor tire pressure when I was out for a spin last night. I was caught on my M109 with a flat tire on a freeway a few years ago, didn't like that one bit. Would have appreciated an early warning that I had caught a nail & was loosing pressure as a result, rather than learn at 110 km/hr that I was finally running on the rim and sliding with he camber int he road to the edge of the highway.

C

+1 on FOBO. Been using them 2 years now with stock stems. Great product would buy them again. Only have to change the battery yearly. So FOBO would have alerted you that the pressure parameter was below the setting. Example you set the front tire for 41 lbs +- 4 lbs. When the pressure hits less than 37 you phone will alert you with a loud warning.
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

+1 on FOBO. Had them on my Valk for nearly 2 years. Accurate, responsive and didn't effect wheel balance.
    Will be adding them to my F6B.