new owner from nh
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new owner from nh

new owner from nh

Hello all,just bought an f6b after 34 years on sportbikes....I'm very pleased with the bike so far and looking forward to meeting some other owners.....any new england riders out there?

Welcome!

Welcome aboard! The forums have a lot of great info and to answer your question, we have this setup:
    https://mapsengine.google.com/map/ed...I.kWf3zEETJJd0

You can go and tag your location and see where others are located.

If you look at the "Sticky's" in each main category, there is lots of pertinent info, including info on our annual rally over the Labor Day weekend.

I'm in north north Philadelphia, always wanted to hit NH & VM.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by christian52 View Post
    Hello all,just bought an f6b after 34 years on sportbikes....I'm very pleased with the bike so far and looking forward to meeting some other owners.....any new england riders out there?
    Welcome. I've never owned a "crotch rocket", but with that disclaimer in mind, I have to say I'm mightily impressed with the F6B in the twisties. I think you will be too. I've added the Helibars among other things that really gives me a firm comfortable feel zipping this bike back and forth through alternating curves in the mountains. 590193.jpgAttachment 9463

Don't Forget about the USB Plug...

Welcome! I have owned my bike for a year now and only through this forum, did I learn just this week, there was a USB plug in the inside roof of the left saddlebag for playing music through any one of many devices or charging your cell phone. You can control your selection of MP3s with the radio station up and down controls on your left handlebar. Really cool. My salesman was into dirt bikes. That's just the beginning of what you will learn here on F6B Riders or any other questions you may have. There are a lot of knowledgeable riders here. Dig in, enjoy and welcome to the family. Ron in CA

Saving Up for those Helibars

Jimmy, I can't wait to get those myself. Maybe Mrs Santa will come through for me. Do you find yourself adjusting them often for a much needed change or do you find the right spot and leave them alone.

to the board !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Welcome to the very best board. Hope to see you in Franklin, NC next year.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by RonRider View Post
    Jimmy, I can't wait to get those myself. Maybe Mrs Santa will come through for me. Do you find yourself adjusting them often for a much needed change or do you find the right spot and leave them alone.
    Mine was actually an early birthday present. Birthday is a week before Christmas. 18th. I spent a little time adjusting them until I was satisfied. Took a couple of wrenches with me on a trip a couple weeks ago, but didn't need them. They solved a problem with a pain I would get in my upper back and shoulders. Very happy. Not cheap,but well worth it for me.

Congrats and welcome aboard! Black is fast, but red is faster.

Welcome from NE Ohio