I just got the 9 inch Cee Bailey windshield and I love the look. I will say it gives just a little more wind protection from the stock one but just a little. I would love to get a taller one but for me I think it starts to take away from the awesome profile of the F6. I have always went with what looks the best on my bikes as that was what was important at the time. I am to the point now where I have to let function override what might look a little sportier. I bought this bike so we could do some longer distances comfortably and really enjoy some 3 or 4 day road trips. With that being said, I definitely did not pick the right screen for that. I will probably try a taller one in the future. My issue is I'm 6'3 and according to the manufacturers guide I would need a 13 (at minimum) or a 15 inch (ideal) which is one extreme to another. I don't like the look at all of a 15 inch screen on this bagger, it's just too tall. I will continue to see what you guys are doing to your bikes before I make my choice. I've already learned so much from just what you guys have done. Sorry to be so long winded........