Ring Lights from Value Accessories....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ring Lights from Value Accessories....

Cool Ring Lights from Value Accessories....

I have added a couple of more lights to the black gurl ..... These are the Ring Lights from our sponsor Value Accessories..http://store.valueaccessories.net/Wh...g12andF6B.aspx .... Can not describe how bright these lights are!!!! They are blinding, day or night!!! Will try to get a pic in the daylight next week...Easy install, maybe 40 mins...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Couple more....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I always loved to install additional lights for safety and look , but few years ago it didn't safe me from running over raccoon , who caused significant damage to my Valkyrie's front end . Since then I don't ride at nights , especially fast on Interstate roads . To many suicidal animals.

Those look super safe! Need to brighten my ride up too.

Lots of kritters around here. Night riding is not on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    I always loved to install additional lights for safety and look , but few years ago it didn't safe me from running over raccoon , who caused significant damage to my Valkyrie's front end . Since then I don't ride at nights , especially fast on Interstate roads . To many suicidal animals.
    I am thinking the Rings will make the bike VERY visible from the side at night...I do most of my riding at night after the old folks have gone to bed !!! Critters...just stand up on the pegs, bend at the knees and hold on!!! Done it a couple of times !!!!

I have these lights as well. Bought them from Rick at the rally. They are super bright. They add a lot of visibility from the side, even in daylight.

Nice!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I have added a couple of more lights to the black gurl ..... These are the Ring Lights from our sponsor Value Accessories..http://store.valueaccessories.net/Wh...g12andF6B.aspx .... Can not describe how bright these lights are!!!! They are blinding, day or night!!! Will try to get a pic in the daylight next week...Easy install, maybe 40 mins...
    Pretty good pictures Steve. I like the white from the front.
    I had a difficult time taking the pictures because they are so bright, all you see is a large ring of light.

After the Rally I swapped my Turn Signal Lights to the SwitchBack's like you have. The look is even better with the SwitchBack LED Bulbs (all white from the front), very cool. I have a lot of lighting on mine like yours, but everyone always comments on the Rings.
    We are getting the Amber Ring's in soon, had to have a fairly large quantity for them to make in that size.

I like those. Just a question on the install, right side no problemo as I don't have heated grips and can plug into that but if you have the 12 volt accessory outlet already in use on the left side where do you hook up? Just going by the instructions found on Rick's website unless I'm reading it wrong.
    2013 F6B in black of course

Cool

Left side, clutch side...I would/did hook it up prior to the plug in... just jump in to the wires before the plug in...on the right side/ brake side... there is wiring there...all you need is a hot and cold.... to be activated by the key...