I have been wanting to ride with some other F6Bers since I purchased my bike, unfortunately I cannot make it to the Rally if it is always going to be on Labor Day Weekend, work responsibilities pull me away.

So I was thinking of maybe hosting my own get together during the Early Summer in NH. I am part of a ski club and have access to a house that sleeps 60 dorm style on the very cheap just beyond North Conway NH in Bartlett. There are also lots of reasonably priced hotels in the area if you'd like to pay more for a single room...

I will have to run everything by the club but I am reasonably sure we could have the place mostly to ourselves in the early summer it is empty up there that time of year, but the riding in the White Mountains is divine. There is lots of good restaurants around that will be similarly slow this time of year and even a great motorcycle retailer, Whitehorse Gear we could stop by and check out.

Above I have added a poll, if you would be interested in heading up to NH please respond. If there seems like a few of us would like to get together I will start working on setting things up.