Ultimate Seat.....

Thread: Ultimate Seat.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TennX

Ultimate Seat.....

Just a FYI in case your interested....ultimate seat for the F6B won't be available till late August....

Hi Philip, our new F6B seat will not be ready until late August earliest.
    Thanks
    Des

Hard to beat... an Ultimate Seat!...

Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post
    Just a FYI in case your interested....ultimate seat for the F6B won't be available till late August....

Thanks
    Des
    Thanks Philip for the info... I have had 2 Ultimate seats on my valkyries, so I most likely will do another.. and this winter will be an ok good time I guess... I am actually ok with the stock seat.. seems to work well for me and my wife, but hard to beat an Ultimate seat...

Dean (haleyohdo)

fl1madmax

Lightbulb Ultimate is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by haleyohdo View Post
    Thanks Philip for the info... I have had 2 Ultimate seats on my valkyries, so I most likely will do another.. and this winter will be an ok good time I guess... I am actually ok with the stock seat.. seems to work well for me and my wife, but hard to beat an Ultimate seat...

Dean (haleyohdo)
    I have had 4 Ultimate seats and do many 600 mile day rides, SEAT IS IMPORTANT ! I'll wait for them, I live 100 miles south of their Ormand Beach dealership, I figure $900
    for seat and both Back rests, cant wait. Me and 5 others did 10,000 miles in 27 days , entire US, from Florida to Sturgis, out west and back was best month of my life. and cant wait to do it again on my F6B, ride safe JB

Cool King Rune Seat

I had the King Rune seat on my Rune, it made a big difference to me riding the bike. I couldn't fault the workmanship either. I'll definitely be getting one for my F6B.

Paul B....

I had a conversation with Dez via email this past weekend. He stated they were way behind in production for a F6B ultimate seat. He said it would be late October or even later than that before the seat would be ready.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm glad I decided to go with Rick Mayer for a new saddle, rather than waiting for Ultimate. I really liked the Ultimate on the Valkyrie, but I'd be going out of my mind if I was still waiting on the F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by fl1madmax View Post
    I have had 4 Ultimate seats and do many 600 mile day rides, SEAT IS IMPORTANT ! I'll wait for them, I live 100 miles south of their Ormand Beach dealership, I figure $900
    for seat and both Back rests, cant wait. Me and 5 others did 10,000 miles in 27 days , entire US, from Florida to Sturgis, out west and back was best month of my life. and cant wait to do it again on my F6B, ride safe JB

Bunch of Short Distance Riders ! See, you are limited to only riding 600 miles a day, because of that ^%^#$&* Ultimate Seat.
    Now, if you would step up and buy a Russell Day-Long Saddle, you would find there are no limits. 1500 miles a day...no problem. 2000 miles a day...no problem.

Silly rabbit, Ultimate seats are for tricks, while a Russell seat is for treats.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Bunch of Short Distance Riders ! See, you are limited to only riding 600 miles a day, because of that ^%^#$&* Ultimate Seat.
    Now, if you would step up and buy a Russell Day-Long Saddle, you would find there are no limits. 1500 miles a day...no problem. 2000 miles a day...no problem.

Silly rabbit, Ultimate seats are for tricks, while a Russell seat is for treats.
    I don't have any experience with Ultimate but have had such good luck with Russell that mine is being built right now. I also can't atest to 2000 mile days but it will go 1200 no problem. The key other than design is they engineer it to fit your height, weight, inseam and reach. Each one is built for the rider and can overcome some of the inherent ergonomics of the bike. I have not ever had the time to ride out for a fitment but send them the required photos and specs and have no regrets on the 3 previous seats. One of the issues is that you have to send your seat out to them because they utilize the stock seat pan but I bought a take off seat from a forum member and sent it instead. Once I get my Day-Long I will either offer it for sale or "rent" it to you while yours is getting built.

Oh...the old Rent a Seat business...

I like that...buy an extra seat, and rent it out to folks that need to send their seats in. Cooooooollllll

fl1madmax

Up Date on Ultimate Seats, yes TWO Mid Rider and KING seat

Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post

Thanks
    Des
    I went to Ultimate yesterday, and the had a F6B seat only in Foam, no cover yet, its called the Mid Rider, Beautiful, Soft, and will be ready Oktoberfest, BUT the best one is going to be the KING, not ready till Feb, it BACKS YOU UP 1 1/2 INCHES FROM MID RIDER, AND THAT'S WHAT I NEED BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A GRASSHOPPER ON STOCK SEAT, DUAL BACK REST, I'M WAITING FOR KING, I have had 4 total Ultimate seats and I love them.......ride safe, I'm on my property in NE Georgia, right on 129, cant wait to retire, one more year ! When I retire I'm going to take 3 months to
    do US on my F6B, and then relax !