Ultimate Seat.....
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Seat.....

TennX

Ultimate Seat.....

Just a FYI in case your interested....ultimate seat for the F6B won't be available till late August....

Hi Philip, our new F6B seat will not be ready until late August earliest.
    Thanks
    Des

Hard to beat... an Ultimate Seat!...

Quote Originally Posted by TennX View Post
    Just a FYI in case your interested....ultimate seat for the F6B won't be available till late August....

Hi Philip, our new F6B seat will not be ready until late August earliest.
    Thanks
    Des
    Thanks Philip for the info... I have had 2 Ultimate seats on my valkyries, so I most likely will do another.. and this winter will be an ok good time I guess... I am actually ok with the stock seat.. seems to work well for me and my wife, but hard to beat an Ultimate seat...

Dean (haleyohdo)

fl1madmax

Lightbulb Ultimate is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by haleyohdo View Post
    Thanks Philip for the info... I have had 2 Ultimate seats on my valkyries, so I most likely will do another.. and this winter will be an ok good time I guess... I am actually ok with the stock seat.. seems to work well for me and my wife, but hard to beat an Ultimate seat...

Dean (haleyohdo)
    I have had 4 Ultimate seats and do many 600 mile day rides, SEAT IS IMPORTANT ! I'll wait for them, I live 100 miles south of their Ormand Beach dealership, I figure $900
    for seat and both Back rests, cant wait. Me and 5 others did 10,000 miles in 27 days , entire US, from Florida to Sturgis, out west and back was best month of my life. and cant wait to do it again on my F6B, ride safe JB

Cool King Rune Seat

I had the King Rune seat on my Rune, it made a big difference to me riding the bike. I couldn't fault the workmanship either. I'll definitely be getting one for my F6B.

Paul B....

I had a conversation with Dez via email this past weekend. He stated they were way behind in production for a F6B ultimate seat. He said it would be late October or even later than that before the seat would be ready.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm glad I decided to go with Rick Mayer for a new saddle, rather than waiting for Ultimate. I really liked the Ultimate on the Valkyrie, but I'd be going out of my mind if I was still waiting on the F6B.

Quote Originally Posted by gamersince1976 View Post
    I'm glad I decided to go with Rick Mayer for a new saddle, rather than waiting for Ultimate. I really liked the Ultimate on the Valkyrie, but I'd be going out of my mind if I was still waiting on the F6B.
    Yep, that's a long time to wait. I have a ride in appointment with Rich's Seats here in WA for a custom fit seat on 8/24.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just spoke with Des via email at Ultimate Seats and the new line for the F6B will be out mid-Oct, I had an Ultimate on my VTX and it was hands down the best seat I have ever had with maybe the Daylong being the exception. As long as they do their normal awesome work this will be the seat for me.

Any Pictures yet? I have an Ultimate on my Valk and it looks great.

YES SIR!

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    Any Pictures yet? I have an Ultimate on my Valk and it looks great.
    I have one on my Valk also, best spent functional money on that bike.