Wanted !!! If you have these laying around...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted !!! If you have these laying around...

Wanted !!! If you have these laying around...

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Bump for ya Steve.

Thinking I will buy another set.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Thinking I will buy another set.....
    And then in 6 mo you can make someone a good deal when you sell them. Just sayin......
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Yes you are right Mike !!!! Just ordered another set from our vendor !!! I will be packaging a set of risers,MLB, and fork cover when I get the new risers in the mail....I also did give a set of these away once...

Hey Mike, It's my job, to try things out and pass along the information !!!! I need a new title ....board experimenter ..na not exciting enough...

Hey, Steve! Why don't you quit messing around and install HeliBars. I guarantee that will be the do-all, end-all. I know you can afford it. I've seen your spending pattern .
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Hey, Steve! Why don't you quit messing around and install HeliBars. I guarantee that will be the do-all, end-all. I know you can afford it. I've seen your spending pattern .
    Then in 6 months when you give the Heli bars away, I call Dibs!
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Ryder View Post
    Then in 6 months when you give the Heli bars away, I call Dibs!
    Somebody is seeing a pattern here
    Ken (Hornblower)

Well I am at the point that I have to take something off to add something.....

Not ready for the Heli Bars...but maybe....My mistake was taking the risers off the shelf I bought from you and installed them... the bike was great and I thought I could make it a little better....well it went the wrong way ... so now I will put it back like it was.... this little experiment has cost me about $80 and will be about 4 hours when done...Oh well...on to the next project !!!!

Yeah, Steve, that's the problem with risers...it's pretty much hit-or-miss. The risers I sold you didn't work for me either . The adjustability of risers, if any, is quite small. Unfortunately, to get anything really adjustable, you have to spend a lot more money. In view of that, I suppose it does make sense to see if risers will work for you before going with a more elaborate solution.
    Ken (Hornblower)