So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Thread: So long, and thanks for all the fish...

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Hi, folks,

I went to a regional Wing shop yesterday, all set to enter into negotiations on a lightly used 2013 F6B. As the negotiations crept up in price, it gradually became clearer and clearer to me that what I really wanted was a ful-dress Wing. I kept thinking about the mods I would need to make to the F6B to bring it up to the level of several regular Wings that were on the floor. In the end, I took an offer from the shop home with me, but last night I sent a note to the owner that I would be back in March to look at a regular Wing.

So with that, I will likely be signing off here. You're a great group in love with a fantastic bike.

JackBurns40

Take care. My advice to anyone is "get the bike YOU want." No sense in being disappointed every time you look in the garage.
    Best of luck on the full Wing - it's still the "godfather of the family" and obviously an amazing bike in itself.
    Cheers,
    Steve

yeah what he said!

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Take care. My advice to anyone is "get the bike YOU want." No sense in being disappointed every time you look in the garage.
    Best of luck on the full Wing - it's still the "godfather of the family" and obviously an amazing bike in itself.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    +1

people like what they like. buy what you want, I'm not easily moved to "like" something because a group says it great.

I've heard comments, "why didn't you buy another Harley?" and "why didn't you just get a full on Wing?"

I bought what "I Wanted" , I saw this bike and wanted it THAT SECOND, period.
    No test ride required...

Bikes are like Girls, You just know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2013 F6B Black
    Buell Lightning S1
    DR400sm
    Qlink Sumo

You don't have to go anywhere just because you're changing bikes. Of all the forums I am or have been a member of, there is not a better forum out there like the F6B homies. I have made some lifelong friends here.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greetings and welcome from Italy.