Windshields for the F6B ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windshields for the F6B ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cee Bailey’s 13”, Light Gray Tint for me. I’m 5’8”, I can see clear over it and it has been a tremendous help as far as wind noise and head movement. One thing I did notice is that with earplugs in, I get a low frequency rumble that gets annoying real quick...solution...no earplugs or install them in my ear loosely. Install is 15 minutes at best, and hey, it’s Cee Bailey=quality.
    Still Wingman after the site crash!

Got the 13" from Cee Bailey's, in dark. Just love it ! I am 6'0" and can see over the top easely. I don't like to see through, so it is perfect.

Windbendera are in stock and ready to ship!

I just installed the factory tall with vent. It is perfect for me. Thanks to smokinjoe187 for the great deal on his used shield.

I went with 7" opaque from cee-baileys been on cruisers forever so not too bothered by wind.

Cee Bailey 13" clear

Put on Cee Bailey 13" clear and now I can ride with open face or half helmet. Not much wind buffeting . Radio is good almost to 70. I'm 5-7 but long torso so I can see easily over. Inseams are different story, but Mustang seat helps a lot. Next install will be rear lights. Then fog lights.

http://hondaf6b.com/attachment.php

See picture in album. Attachment failed.

The Madstad windscreen is about twice the price of the Cee Bailey? Is it worth the higher cost?

Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    The Madstad windscreen is about twice the price of the Cee Bailey? Is it worth the higher cost?
    Yes, the Madstad is worth the price. I had a Cee Bailey too. It's a quality product but doesn't measure up to the performance of the Madstad. I got the second Madstad ever installed on an F6B and have never even considered looking at other shields since that time. It's that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    Yes, the Madstad is worth the price. I had a Cee Bailey too. It's a quality product but doesn't measure up to the performance of the Madstad. I got the second Madstad ever installed on an F6B and have never even considered looking at other shields since that time. It's that good.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    I'll let you know what I think when/if mine ever makes it here.......... I have the stock "tall" Honda shield and a large Clearview and could not get either one to work out for me, i'm too tall. I'm currently running a stock Goldwing shield that I cut down to better fit the F6, it works really well but I wish I had made it 1 1/2 inches taller. Hurry up Madstad!....
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike