Windshields for the F6B ? - Page 10
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Windshields for the F6B ?

Quote Originally Posted by 99m3 View Post
    I had a Windvest on my Road Glide and I really liked it. They are producing one for the F6B now, hopefully I will have mine in the next two weeks.
    i got the first proto you are gonna be very happy

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    i got the first proto you are gonna be very happy
    Is that what your currently running Smokinjoe? I can't tell from your avatar.
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Cee Bailey 13" clear

Put on Cee Bailey 13" clear and now I can ride with open face or half helmet. Not much wind buffeting . Radio is good almost to 70. I'm 5-7 but long torso so I can see easily over. Inseams are different story, but Mustang seat helps a lot. Next install will be rear lights. Then fog lights.

http://hondaf6b.com/attachment.php

See picture in album. Attachment failed.

The Madstad windscreen is about twice the price of the Cee Bailey? Is it worth the higher cost?

Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    The Madstad windscreen is about twice the price of the Cee Bailey? Is it worth the higher cost?
    Yes, the Madstad is worth the price. I had a Cee Bailey too. It's a quality product but doesn't measure up to the performance of the Madstad. I got the second Madstad ever installed on an F6B and have never even considered looking at other shields since that time. It's that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce B View Post
    Yes, the Madstad is worth the price. I had a Cee Bailey too. It's a quality product but doesn't measure up to the performance of the Madstad. I got the second Madstad ever installed on an F6B and have never even considered looking at other shields since that time. It's that good.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    I'll let you know what I think when/if mine ever makes it here.......... I have the stock "tall" Honda shield and a large Clearview and could not get either one to work out for me, i'm too tall. I'm currently running a stock Goldwing shield that I cut down to better fit the F6, it works really well but I wish I had made it 1 1/2 inches taller. Hurry up Madstad!....
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Quote Originally Posted by Wing'n it View Post
    I'll let you know what I think when/if mine ever makes it here.......... I have the stock "tall" Honda shield and a large Clearview and could not get either one to work out for me, i'm too tall. I'm currently running a stock Goldwing shield that I cut down to better fit the F6, it works really well but I wish I had made it 1 1/2 inches taller. Hurry up Madstad!....

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post

Only the OLD crowd that hangs around here knows about that. Your age has officially been DATED!
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.