Windshields for the F6B ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Windshields for the F6B ?

Bagger shield

Quote Originally Posted by Limbuck View Post
    What are ya'll thinking about the BaggerShield adjustable? The more I look the more practical it appears. Flip up for open road and down fro run around??
    I have the bagger shield and like it a lot. I haven't used the flip up portion yet.

I went with the 15" clear Cee Bailey without the vent

Was hard making the decision, but I went without the vent and at 5'9" the 15" is perfect for me. I see right over the top. The difference is dramatic. I can now hear the radio as well. The bike still looks good with this windshield.

Just installed the Baggershield 19" vented clear on my F6B today.Fit was great and install was easy.What a difference.I look over the top as my 6'4" frame has a long torso.No wind blast and the stereo sounds clear at any speed.Shield was set up for the 3 existing mount bolts and is steady as a rock as I rode it in pretty high winds today to test.

Windbender for me...

.....and it works great!

F6B.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Just installed the Baggershield 19" vented clear on my F6B today.Fit was great and install was easy.What a difference.I look over the top as my 6'4" frame has a long torso.No wind blast and the stereo sounds clear at any speed.Shield was set up for the 3 existing mount bolts and is steady as a rock as I rode it in pretty high winds today to test.
    Added some pics of the windshield-not great pics but it is raining outside today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool 11" Adjustable Baggershield

Here's mine, F6B specific adjustable 11" - 19". It works great for me at 6' high, 11" good for around town up to 60mph, then flip it to 19" and everything is pefectly quiet again. I wanted to buy Ergomot power windshield but decided on Baggershield (at least for now!) because I think the dark tinted one just looks awesome on my black F (and Ergomot does not come tinted yet, I asked). Not to mention several hundred dollars difference. I was also amazed how simple was to install it even for someone like me who missed shop class in school. Installing Ergomot windshield scares me, and I don't have all the tools required either. But who knows, maybe in the future if it comes tinted... I do miss my power windshield on my BMW K1200LT (was black, of course).

I hope this helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baggershield adjustable

Quote Originally Posted by Limbuck View Post
    What are ya'll thinking about the BaggerShield adjustable? The more I look the more practical it appears. Flip up for open road and down fro run around??
    Got it. Installation easier than expected. Road tested big time. I don't think I'll need the flip-up portion. Looks good. Good value.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags View Post
    .....and it works great!

Attachment 256
    I really like the looks of the windbender, and it's adjustable....Hmmmm

Cee Bailey’s 13”, Light Gray Tint for me. I’m 5’8”, I can see clear over it and it has been a tremendous help as far as wind noise and head movement. One thing I did notice is that with earplugs in, I get a low frequency rumble that gets annoying real quick...solution...no earplugs or install them in my ear loosely. Install is 15 minutes at best, and hey, it’s Cee Bailey=quality.
    Still Wingman after the site crash!

Got the 13" from Cee Bailey's, in dark. Just love it ! I am 6'0" and can see over the top easely. I don't like to see through, so it is perfect.