Windshields for the F6B ? - Page 8
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Windshields for the F6B ?

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Looks pretty darn sweet Bobby!!!

Hard to beat the 'windshield outside a windshield' combination for comfort!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Original post by "Steve 0080"

The stock "shorty" is worthless, need to replace it.
    You know it! Just ordered the clearview! Got the medium in smoke... will post when it comes! we have a late spring here temp in the 40s! Man love those heated grips!!!!! LIVE TO RIDE!

http://www.clearviewshields.com/blog...g-windshields/

I ordered the same thing on the 22nd and I has yet to ship.

UPDATE: Just recieved an E-mail that it is not scheduled to ship now until the 16th of May. I'm not sure it's worth the wait.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Talked with Clearview... The 16th is just a target date!!! I don't like companies that mislead people!!! The riding season is too short here to wait a month or more for a windshield. Canceled order!!! Hello Klock Werks!!! Good luck to anyone dealing with Clearview !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: Talked with Clearview... The 16th is just a target date!!! I don't like companies that mislead people!!! The riding season is too short here to wait a month or more for a windshield. Canceled order!!! Hello Klock Werks!!! Good luck to anyone dealing with Clearview !!!
    Let me know how you get on with the Klock Werks, I'm in two minds about that or the Cee Baily. Not sure if the flare is worth the extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Will definitely let you know! My Email said 7 to 12 day to ship so will see, Maybe spring rush! I know what I don't like is this stock shield! Throws the wind right in your face!!! Good luck with your choice....Please let Us know how you like ?

Clearview!

These folks make a VERY good shield and worth the wait!!! Took mine 5 weeks and have to say it was worth the wait...very nice quality!!!

I kinda like the ideal of having a shield made to my specs.... and you do have to allow time for that!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Clearview

Problem is that they don't tell you that up front. They string you along with the 7-12 business day thing, then you have to call them to find out that you have to wait another 7 business days for it to ship.....but wait, that date is only a target!!! Ordered my Klock Werks on Thurs got here Tues. I will install it tonight after work.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Added some pics of the windshield-not great pics but it is raining outside today.
    Same here.