New Engalnd F6B Gathering - Summer 2015 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Engalnd F6B Gathering - Summer 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I am attaching pictures of the planned rides for our gathering.

Day 1 - 3 state tour through the back roads of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.

Attachment 13084

Day 2 - Kancamagus Highway, Hanover NH and Lake Winnipesaukee.

Attachment 13085

Day 3 - 1/2 Day around North Conway New Hampshire hopefully including a ride to the top of Washington.

Attachment 13086

The more the merrier! See detailed description earlier in the thread.

What days are the other rides? I see the one is for Sunday. I'm just trying to tee up some timings to make it there on time.
    thanks
    Lloyd

Plenty of pics please. Should be beautiful days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I would love to join at least part of this weekend, but....no bike as of yet. I'm losing my mind watching each riding day pass me by, but you never know.

Summer Work Schedule Changed - will need to cancell summer new england gathering

I am sorry to announce that what I though were finalized summer work schedules have changed and I will need to be at work during the weekend I had planned to lead the new england meetup. I just found out last Friday, I hope that with three weeks notice anyone who had made reservations can cancel for a full refund. I may try to reschedule if there in interest in mid August when I am sure to be off. Sorry to cancel. I have sent PMs as well.

Thanks for the effort you put into this. Sorry it can't happen. Maybe another time. You've peeked (?) (Piqued?) my interest in new Hampshire anyway...if anyone is headed to the cooperstown ny area pm me...well grab a coffee and park 2 f6s in town!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevbuckley333 View Post
    I am sorry to announce that what I though were finalized summer work schedules have changed and I will need to be at work during the weekend I had planned to lead the new england meetup. I just found out last Friday, I hope that with three weeks notice anyone who had made reservations can cancel for a full refund. I may try to reschedule if there in interest in mid August when I am sure to be off. Sorry to cancel. I have sent PMs as well.
    I hate it when work gets in the way of pleasure. Thanks for the heads up. Since I had planned to incorporate the New England meet into a longer trip down to Key West I may just come anyway and run those daily tours on my own. Not sure but perhaps August might be better anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Exploring the world, one road at a time.

August would be better for me...I should(better)be riding by then.

Sorry to hear about that. It sucks to have work get in the way but August will be a better time.
    Thanks Kev for trying to set up this event. See you in August