Parker Synergies Goldwing Jacket - Mesh

Thread: Parker Synergies Goldwing Jacket - Mesh

Parker Synergies Goldwing Jacket - Mesh

Does anyone own the officially licensed Goldwing Mesh jacket made by Parker Synergies? I am interested in knowing if it is comfortable (fits large or small), if the protection is in the right place, and if it is significantly effective on hot days in keeping you cool. I have a mesh jacket by First Gear, and I find it to be less than desirable in all three categories I just listed. I tend to fall somewhere between the L and XL size.

Here is a link -->
    Parker Synergies Mesh Jacket

I can't say much about that one. However I have one made by Joe Rocket. It is well made, well fitting and great looking, comfortable jacket. I use it all the time. It came with liner that makes it more water resistant and warmer, but I don't really use it as it makes me sweat more. For colder weather I use Gerbing heated jacket liner underneath.

For the summer riding Joe Rocket jacket work great, allows much ventilation and air to pass thru and stays put. It came with armor in the back, elbows and shoulders. I can also pack it in F6B's saddlebag but I rarely do it as I am always wearing it.

I'm 6' tall an I wear size 3x in this jacket, so must order larger size. I bought it at a dealership where I was able to try it on first. That's why I don't recommend buying these over the internet as the fit and sizes vary significantly.

Attachment 9834Attachment 9835Attachment 9836Attachment 9837Attachment 9838

I hope this helps you any. HAPPY THANKSGIVNG!

Yeah it definitely sucks that there seems to be no customer reviews on these Parker jackets or sizing charts on their website. For an online order, it makes the probability of needing to pay for return shipping pretty high with a potential sizing issue.

Thanks for bringing up the subject, I had never heard of them.

I worked at Parker and we made hose and coupling I didn't know they made jacket's. 😄😃😀