Grip Puppies

Thread: Grip Puppies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SHARK SKIN

Bod109, the sharkskins are listed on ebay for 24.95.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    Bod109, the sharkskins are listed on ebay for 24.95.
    Are the Shark skins different from the "Grip puppies"? Mine were $11? I know they are different name brands but is that all?

Grip Puppies

Ordered these and they work great!!!

http://www.shop.shinhopples.com/prod...productId=1067

Super fast shipping also!!!
    I would recommend and will order again from Shinhopples

Ride Safe,
    G

My Shark Skins are still not here......................maybe time to go somewhere else.......need to check my CC and see if they were charged on there??????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

Just ordered them again........................................
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I think I may try the grip puppies - I'm not really happy with the shark skins. They leave an uneven gap at the seam (which is a design problem - since they're wrapped around the grips there's always tension there at the velcro), and they're a little too narrow for my taste. Feels like I can only put my hands in one position now.

The grip puppies look like a good solution, at least for the rest of the summer. At $13.65 shipped they're worth the risk. Eventually I think I'll go with the gloss black Kuryakyn grips with weighted bar ends - but that's something that can wait until the riding season is over.

Cool

UUMMMMM......I have the original grip puppies and I find them to big for my hand...I hear ya with the seam...but if you moved the seam to a point on your hand, you may not feel it.....You pay for shipping and I will send you my original set...I would also ask that you pay your set forward.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    My Shark Skins are still not here......................maybe time to go somewhere else.......need to check my CC and see if they were charged on there??????
    I ordered a set of Shark Skins off Ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/Parts-Access...grips&_vxp=mtr
    2014 F6B Deluxe - Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by royr View Post
    I ordered a set of Shark Skins off Ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/Parts-Access...grips&_vxp=mtr
    I love my Sharkskins.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I've had GP's before, but didn't really grow fond of the concept,,, Seemed a bit 'warmer' than harder/textured grips,, (I'm in Texas, y'all!)

On prior rides, the Avon "Contour Air Cushioned" grips were pretty nice,,, Didn't need a 'death-grip' to hold 'em and the air circulated well,,,