Thread: Grip Puppies

Grip Puppies

Ordered these and they work great!!!

http://www.shop.shinhopples.com/prod...productId=1067

Super fast shipping also!!!
    I would recommend and will order again from Shinhopples

Ride Safe,
    G

My Shark Skins are still not here......................maybe time to go somewhere else.......need to check my CC and see if they were charged on there??????
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Cool

Just ordered them again........................................
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I think I may try the grip puppies - I'm not really happy with the shark skins. They leave an uneven gap at the seam (which is a design problem - since they're wrapped around the grips there's always tension there at the velcro), and they're a little too narrow for my taste. Feels like I can only put my hands in one position now.

The grip puppies look like a good solution, at least for the rest of the summer. At $13.65 shipped they're worth the risk. Eventually I think I'll go with the gloss black Kuryakyn grips with weighted bar ends - but that's something that can wait until the riding season is over.

Cool

UUMMMMM......I have the original grip puppies and I find them to big for my hand...I hear ya with the seam...but if you moved the seam to a point on your hand, you may not feel it.....You pay for shipping and I will send you my original set...I would also ask that you pay your set forward.....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    UUMMMMM......I have the original grip puppies and I find them to big for my hand...I hear ya with the seam...but if you moved the seam to a point on your hand, you may not feel it.....You pay for shipping and I will send you my original set...I would also ask that you pay your set forward.....
    Steve,

I have the seam on the Shark Skins in the recommended position - but, as you've inferred, I have pretty large mitts that wrap all the way around the grips at all times. There's no "comfortable" position for it.

I've already pulled the trigger on the Grip Puppies (followed the helpful link posted earlier by Gperson), but I'd be more than happy to ship the Shark Skins off to whoever was willing to pay for shipping. The only thing is that they attach via an adhesive strip - I would think it would be less effective the second time.

Nevertheless, if anyone wants them send me a PM with your info. Hell, forget the shipping. I need the karma anyway. As soon as I get the Grip Puppies I'll put em in the mail.

Cool

Thanks...I will have my set on the auction table in Franklin as well.....

I have had the Grip Puppies on now for about a month and I really like them. Feels more like the Harley and Victory grip sizes that I am used to.

Just a quick update on the Grip Puppies - got them in the mail (pretty fast shipping, too) and I couldn't be happier with them. Installation is a breeze, and the feel is MUCH better.

Also, as expected, the Shark Skins adhesive didn't hold up enough to be reused on another bike, so I had to toss those.

Grip Puppie Durability

Just shy of a year since installing a pair of Grip Puppies and they are shot! One of the grips started to split so I removed them. Ordered 4 pair from Shinhoppies. They offer a slight discount for any orders over 1 pair. The Value Purchase Option: 4 Pair +$14.85 plus $7.45 shipping! Their prices are lower than most for the same product as the Puppies are not packaged.

I'll give a update once received! The fitment is for a GL1800 Wing which should be the same grip size as the F6B.