F6Bs on cycletrader

Thread: F6Bs on cycletrader

F6Bs on cycletrader

Suprised at all the new leftover F6Bs on cycletrader. $13K for standard, $15k for deluxe. Some folks are gonna get great deals.
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

I just went through the list last night. I've had thoughts of purchasing a 2015; I like the Matte Grey and cruise control. Though, for the price difference, I may be better off purchasing a new-non current and adding cruise. Could always get custom painted later.

This is exactly the issue I face. I really like the 15's with cruise and the new colors but the price difference from 14 deluxe to 15 deluxe is hard to take. Unless you wait a year and buy a leftover 15. Endless cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry S View Post
    This is exactly the issue I face. I really like the 15's with cruise and the new colors but the price difference from 14 deluxe to 15 deluxe is hard to take. Unless you wait a year and buy a leftover 15. Endless cycle.
    There's quite a few dealers with 2013 and 2014 F6B's on Craig's List too.
    I'll bet those prices drop a bit further once they have to bring in some 2015's??
    If you get the bonus bucks and the warranty extension, it's hard to pass up.

What is cruise and new colors worth to you? I'll take a Kaoko over cruise control every time.
    Color is almost a non-issue, even though I have a faster black one, I had plans on a new paint job about a week after I got it home.

I have talked to several dealers and the prices on Cycletrader ( not all but a lot ) according to them don't include the bonus bucks as they have applied that to the lower price. Seems very odd to me. I have received several quotes for 2014 Deluxe models from 16,500 to 17,750. Once again NO bonus bucks included. Not that great if you ask me. Maybe if the issue was pushed there might be a different outcome.

My 2013 D was only 17, 350.00 with bonus bucks, extended warranty and 1.9 interest. Just as good as any 2015, in my opinion.

I picked up my ( faster than red) black standard 2 weeks ago for $12999. Out the door was under $14k. I had been checking prices and lots were around the 14k mark and when I found this one at that price I jumped..only catch was I had to drive from Ohio to Maryland to get it.
    When a Man Lies He Murders
    Some Part of the World
    These Are the Pale Deaths Which
    Men Miscall Their Lives
    All this I Cannot Bear
    to Witness Any Longer......

Mine was $12,999--- $14,600 by the time I got it home. That NC tax ain't cheap. I asked about the bonus bucks and the best I could get was 10% off any accessories I wanted to purchase. I was told that at that price, I got a motorcycle and 2 keys--nothing else. I had to drive from NC to Maryland to get that deal. Closer dealers said they had a better price --but it wasn't---and the guy in Chattanogga, TN would match it. It was a matter of 6 hour drive or an 8 hour drive.